𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚜

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 (𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄)

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭:

[ 𝙴𝚗 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎! ]

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Adiel is highly skilled in fencing, he carries with him a rapier and parrying dagger, he uses his rapier to stun (paralyze) the hunter when stabbing them in vital areas. Stun duration depends if it's a female or male hunter, female hunter stun duration is 2 seconds, male hunter is 3, hunters who are hit, cannot attack the survivors for 3 seconds (since there muscle are strain from being hit by a rapier) there movement speed is decreased by 20%.

[ 𝙵𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚝 ]

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

If survivors are ballooned, the no attack hit is increased by 3 seconds for female survivors and males survivors are increased by 2.

(What makes it different than Antiquarian is that the hunter wouldn't be stun when being hit by an object or a wall. They get stun when Adeil thrust his rapier to his opponent, also Adiel has to move forward when he tries to thrust his rapier to the hunter. Logically in game sense if Adiel uses his En garde and hunter decided to move backwards and "avoid" the stun, Adiel is just moving closer to the hunter and hunter can easily hit him.)

[ 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ]

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

If a female survivor co-op decode with Adiel, his decoding speed is decreased by 10% up to 30%.

[ 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 ]

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Years of hard training from a young age, his vaulting speed is increased by 10%.

[ 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 ]

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Adiel possesses a unique ability to anticipate and counter his opponents' moves, he blocks attacks and pushes the hunter backward. (Hunters does not have attack recovery animation and this trait use for the parrying dagger.)

[It's not like Professor's skill, if hunter hits Luchino's scale skill they have an attack recovery animation but for Adiel, they don't. They are just send moving backwards by a few meters.]

*Parry - A defense move that involves blocking the opponent's blade. There are eight different types of these with their own numerical names: prime, seconde, tierce, quarte, quinte, sixte, septime and octave.

[ 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚕 ]

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Having a bleeding disorder running in his body, healing speed is decreased by 15% increased to 45% and movement speed is decreased for 5 seconds everytime he is downed.

(Game sense: Same as Cheerleader's speed boost skill, everytime he is down and a survivor heals him, when he goes up and goes walk to find a cipher machine, his movement speed is decreased.)

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗/𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎