Part : 4 Reincarnation

Author POV

The cultivation world was now sitting row wise looking at the screen.

"He can't sit here!" stated Lan Jingyi pointing at Jin guangyao in anger.

"A-yi what happened?" asked Lan xichen as he clearly didn't get what kind of problem his son have towards Jin guangyao.

"He is the most evil! You know because of you my family have to suffer so much!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi as he was speaking very loudly in anger.

"Young master there must be a misunderstanding!" said Jin guangyao still smiling creepily to defend himself.

"There is none! I said get up you can't sit here. The place near my a-die is only for respected peoples not some one like y-" Lan jingyi got cut off.

"A-yi behaviour!" exclaimed Lan xichen as he was kind of shouting not exactly.

A tear rolls down on Jingyi cheeks never ever his a-die raised his voice at him let alone shouting or scolding. He was really hurt. Without even realising he was now sobbing lightly he began to wipe his crocodile tears but suddenly someone hug him tightly.

"Un-lan it's fine!" exclaimed Jiang cheng to comfort his son. He never really get any parental love in his life, his parents always fight and scold him for no reason, he clearly understood how it felt to get yelled by your own parents.

Noticing it's his a-niang Jingyi hug him back. Sobbing quitely more likely fake sobbing at Jiang cheng neck. Lan xichen felt guilty he was taken aback by Jingyi sudden outburst.

'How dare he!' thought Jin ling as he was glaring at his uncle soul.

Others was in shock Zewu Jun was always stay calm and sudden of raising voice was indeed shocking. Lan qiren was looking at his nephews at disbelief. Lan zhan was also shock but one couldn't tell by looking his face.

"I am really sorry a-yi i was-" Lan xichen couldn't find out any reason to justify his behaviour.

"Un-lan you know you are embarrassing me!" said Jian cheng in stern voice and Jingyi just laughed.

"A-yi!" called Lan xichen although Jingyi was clearly sulking but was more acting hurt.

"A-yi iam sorry i can't justify my actions. Iam really guilty, i will make sure not to repeat it again!" apologized Lan xichen sincerely.

Lan Jingyi hugged his a-die, Lan xichen just smiled. It was a really great feeling.

"I accept apology" said Lan Jingyi and he climb on Lan xichen back.

"But, HE CAN'T SIT HERE!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi highlighting his words.

"Decision is yours, but if he is gonna sit here then i will probably leave " exclaimed Lan Jingyi. He just proved he is indeed Jiang cheng son.

"Un-lan!" exclaimed Jiang cheng as he couldn't really understand why his son hate this son of prostitute that much. What the hell on this earth he has done.

"You should leave" said Nei mingjue. He was quitely watching the drama and the way kids from future was glaring at Jin guangyao he was sure, he must have done something unforgivable.

Jin guangyao nodded his head and leave from there to sit in last row . Planning to murder that annoying kid first.

"Where are you going?" asked Lan Jingyi and he dragged Jiang cheng and made him sit next to Lan xichen. Xicheng was visibly blushing.

"Perfect!" said Lan Jingyi and sit right side to his a-die as his a-niang was on left side of his a-die, smirk and thought 'a little drama can makes thing way more better'