"It's illegal?!" [Changlix + feat. Jeongin]

"I cannot breathee," Jeongin wheezed with a red face while nearly laying on the floor. The culprit was laughing his ass off right next to him.

"Not my fault you chose the left plate," Felix said and glanced at the camera that was filming them and their little food challenge.

Jeongin had picked the plate that had a spoonful of hot sauce hidden in it and had to eat it while the youtuber boy got a pink gummybear from his plate. He happily chewed on it without a care in the world as if his friend wasn't dying on the floor.

Felix rolled his eyes at the boy. "Stop acting so dramatic. I'll get you some milk. Stay here." He stood up and walked to the kitchen. If Jeongin wasn't currently fighting for his life he would've made a snarky remark about Felix's last sentence. It's not like he could go anywhere right now.

Just then the apartment door opened and Changbin walked inside with a fully dressed police uniform. He was hella confused when he saw a tomato Jeongin rolling on the floor with hot sauce spilled on the table and a literal mess around it as well.

"Oh, hi hyung. I thought you'll be working late tonight," Felix said as he was walking back from the kitchen with a box of milk in hand. He looked at Jeongin who was reaching for it and gave him the milk. The younger gulped it all in nearly seconds.

"Change of plans. Would you mind explaining why Jeongin is acting like a dying red fox?" Changbin lifted his brow at Felix but the younger only grinned and went back to sit near Jeongin.

"Just filming a video for my channel, that's all." He earned a slap on the back of his neck and hissed.

"'That's all' my foot, Lix. Your offer didn't mention a possible death!" Jeongin looked annoyed but Felix knew he enjoyed his challenges since he had nothing better to do throughout the days.

"Yeah well, stuff happen." He shrugged and turned to the camera to say bye to his fans. The two guys waited until he turned off the camera so their next actions wouldn't be revealed to the whole world.

Jeongin jumped on him right after, pushing him to lay on the floor and began wrestling.

"Jeongin!" Felix tried pushing the younger off of him but he was surprisingly stronger.

"I'll sue you for attempted murder!" Jeongin replied and started tickling the boy under him, forcing laughter out of him.

"N-no haha, not if- not if I sue you first," he managed to say while squirming underneath him and trying to push his hands from his sides. Those parts were highly sensitive to tickling.

Felix felt like he was about to pee his pants from all the tickling. He held one of Jeongin's hands in place so he could at least say something without stumbling over words.

"Move the fuck away, Jeongin or-or you'll have to take a shower right- after." The torturing still made his speech unstable but better.

Jeongin continued to tickle his sides with one hand and an evil grin but luckily to Felix, the boy was lifted from him by a pair of strong arms and freed him.

"No one is sueing anyone. It's a hard process and none of you have enough money for the possible outcome," Changbin, who was secretly enjoying the show, said. Then looked at Jeongin. "You, go and drink more milk. You still look like you're halfway to death." Jeongin scoffed and sent a Felix a glare before walking off.

That left Felix alone with Changbin. The younger sat up from his laying position on the floor and watched Changbin come closer and sit on the couch near him.

"You should take off a few layers. It must be hot with that uniform." Felix smirked and brushed a hand on his thigh. Changbin let out an amused laugh and placed his hand on top of Felix's.