Your Name is?

Astolfo, but without ribbons... What is this creature?!... I SIMP IT!. The mc still looks the same as the last chapter though.

Warning. Possible Violence, Death, Angst, Traps, Lesbianism, Pervertism, Guns, A lot of guns, Penetration (With a spear), and a lot other things im too lazy to mention, but get it.

??? POV

I walked across... An empty land... 

This land was full of nothing but snow...

Vast and endless...

It was all Cold and I seemingly escaping from something wretched...

I looked up to the sky... almost as a desperate attempt to find god's grace...

Yet only saw despair as the sky was split by a sword.

But a small girl fell from that place... a girl with purple hair that meant more than the world itself to me...

Yet I closed my eyes, only to open them to see....

"Hey, Sleepyhead, we kinda need to go!" Said the white haired girl...

Narrator Pov.

"Kiana-Chan... She is injured, don't you-" Started Mei...

"I'm fine." Said the pink haired girl? to Mei with a calm smile standing up and brushing off the dust patting her? clothes...... The purple hair of mei brought a sense of... nostalgia... No, This entire phrase brought nostalgia...

The pink haired girl? looked at the gashes that had been exposed and leaking with blood... Were now patched.

"Ya know? I really expected your chest to be at least B cup, But nope, You are flat as a cutting board." said Kiana...

"Thank you." Said the pink haired girl?... thanking Kiana for the patch on the injuries...

"tch, Well, Mei sempai did it... But damn! we had to rain hell to get to the infirmary."

And so...

The pink haired girl looked around... It was indeed the infirmary.

"Thank you all." Said once more... She? didn't even know why she was here... No, She was here because she heard a scream from the rooftop, but... Only those two were at the rooftop...

"Are you two fine?" Asked the Pink haired girl.

"Duh, Mei is fine! We had to beat up half of the school to get her extra uniform... a shame... And another half to get to the infirmary... But new plan! We escape nagazora, cause we wont have enough yummy food around here, and we can pick up some ammo for my guns!" Said Kiana, proudly displaying her guns...

".. kiana-chan.. if I think of it... Where did you get guns?.." Asked mei.. Warry that Kiana was a terorist.

"Well! I brought them from home! Duh." Said Kiana...

Every kaslana must have enough guns to be a terrorist if needed. It totally was in the oath.

"B-but.. You brought guns to school?... Isn't that terro-"

"Shh, The law doest apply to us cuties." Said Kiana... She could only see herself, a white haired cutie. Mei, A super duper cutie. And the pink haired girl, who was also fairly cute.

"Also! I brought from the rooftop your... Makeshift spear!" Said Kiana pulling out of nowhere the metal fence pole... and handing it to the Pink haired individual...

"Thank you." Said the pink haired individual...

"Also also! Im Kiana! Kiana Kaslana! Heh, Yes, From that legendary family of kaslana!" Said Kiana...