Wouldn't any rose smell just a sweet with any other name?

Warning. Possible Violence, Death, Angst, Traps, Lesbianism, Pervertism, Guns, A lot of guns, Penetration (With a spear), and a lot other things im too lazy to mention, but get it.

Narrator POV

Kouhai looked a the scene...

Adrenaline ran through them as they saw Kiana's limp body.. the bleeding didn't matter anymore... well it did.

Yet inmediately stepped back as their instinct told them to run away.

*BZZT*

Mei's body began to be enveloped in lighting...

Enveloping Kiana in her arms

The heat began to turn her tears into mist...

And the large 20 feet tall honkai beast's limp swung once more...

*bbzzZZT!* *THRUUUUUUUUM!*

A barrier made out of lightning had stopped the beast's attack... Effortlessly

Crackling noises were made as lightning enveloped the Beast's limb...

As soon thunder striked and evaporated the beast.

In the side of her hip... a mark manifested as it burned the uniform outside... yet it didn't burn her underwear... F for kiana's fanservice.

Yet...

As the mark seemingly grew and enveloped her whole body...

As it seemingly peeled off and began to flutter like a butterfly on her back.

A bright purple glow surrounded the whole area...

And Mei began to fly... No.. The Ruler of thunder. The herrscher of thunder began to fly..

"Kiana... Only I am allowed to kill you.." Said the Yandere-- uhh... I mean, Herrscher.

Kouhai didn't know what the fuck to do... Mei seemingly turned evil?... But a yandere evil?... but Kiana... Kouhai had a plan. A stupid one. And began climbing up a nearby building..

But..

The herrscher began to charge up a massive attack...

"The queen does not accept your service, worms."

*BBRRBBRBTZYZTTZTPT**BOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

A massive wave of lighting that eliminated every single beast in the area...  Shattering windows, Melting plants...

Yet kouhai was unharmed

But first... it started to talk to herself!

"What a mess... All for that coward human..." Said the Herrscher thinking of Mei... but then looked at the injured Kiana..

"Kiana Kaslana.. You..! You Better not die! I will not allow you to die like this." Said the Tsundere-, I mean Herrscher while looking at Kiana... she was barely conscious... Her chest was slowly rising and falling.

"Only I... Am allowed to take your life. Do not make me repeat myself." Said the Tsundere... 

"Wait, That's not good..." Said Kouhai to themselves as.. Kiana being killed eventually was still bad.

Yet the herrscher had WAY WAY too good of a hearing.

"The coward finally speaks up." Said the herrcsher...

"Wait, Kiana spoke?... Did she wake up?... Wait, no.. the coward.."

"Is you, Yes, you Idiotic  b o y." Said the herrscher... She couldn't fall for the trap, She was a superior being.