Huggy's HeartBreak Player Makes His Move

Huggy's POV: Me and kissy were happily married and we should have been together forever. At first it did seem like that . 

What we did not count on was that Player who was still under the love spell would try and win Kissy Missy back. I clearly did not expect this and we would have been upreapred for the suprise that came with it. 

Me and Kissy Missy were talking with Mommy Longlegs was gushing about how cute we looked togther and Jaybird was playing with Orange if I did not know any better I think that orange has the hots for Jaybird. 

Mommy Longlegs dragged Kissy away for some girl time I decided to confrim my suspicions and I went to talk with Orange. 

"Hey Orange  are you in love with Jaybird?" I asked. "What no um I mean yes um no Maybe." Orange stuttered. "Admit it you like her." I said. "Okay you are right I like her very much." Orange said. 

"Huggy I want to tell Jaybird I love her but I think she just wants ot be firends with me. " Orange said dejetedly. 

"Either way you should tell how you fell it's not healthy to keep it all bottled up." I said. "Thanks Huggy you are the best no wonder everyone likes you." Orange said. 

"Well not everyone, the truth is I have been really lonely no one wants to be my friend." I said. 

"Why?" Orange asked. "I know I am tall and a bit scary but I not a bad person."  I said. 

"Oh that isn't right but what matters is that you have friends now right?" Orange said beaming. 

"Well I guess you are right." I said with a smile. I bid Orange good luck and went over to where kissy missy and Mommy longlegs were chatting. 

I waited till they were done chatting. I told Kissy that our date was going to be at the amusment park today.

Kissy was really happy that we were back together again. "Oh Huggy this date is so wonderful and romantic I am so happy that we are back together again." Kissy said.

"You know that is actully what I wanted to talk to you about, I think it's time that we welcomed a little Huggy into the family." I said. 

"What Really?" Kissy asked unable to believe her ears. "Really!" I responded. Kissy and I shared a hug but our happy moment was intrruped when Player showed up. 

"Um sorry the break up this little moment but she already has a kid." Player stated. "Player what are you doing here?" Kissy asked mildly suprised. "And What do you mean by she already has a kid." I interjected. 

"Kissy allow me to introduce our son Kissy Player Jr." Player said motioning for a small yellow version of kissy to come out, It looked like a Wuggy but less vicious. 

"Hello." He said shyly a bit scared to come out. "Come over here he is just shy I guess he gets that from my side of the family." Player said. 

"What do you mean?" Kissy asked. "Don't you see Kissy he has my skin color and you pretty looks, don't humans have kid when to people like eachother and do the deed." Player said. 

"Yes but." Kissy could not seem to find the words. "I have had it!!" I said I unsheathed my claws and went to attack, However that little child stopped me. "Excuse me mister please don't hurt my dad." He said. 

"Oh I'm sorry little guy but he is trying to steal the love of my life." I said. "You mean my mommy?" He asked. 

"I well...." I trailed off I did not have an answer for that. "Huggy player is right I can't just ignore my son I think it is best if we take a break." Kissy said to me. 

"Come one Kissy Player Jr." She said as she walked off with them. 

I felt tears sting the corner of my eyes. "I don't get it I though Kissy and me were supposed to end up together." I cried. "How can they already have a kid when me and Kissy are supposed to have one." I cired again. 

"Well toys can't excatlly concive a child the way humans do so the make a firend machine was used." I heard Jaybird say.

"Does that mean player cheated?" Orange asked. "In a sense I only think he did so to win Kissy back." Jaybird said.

"So what if Huggy does the same thing?" Orange asked. "Oh if Huggy used it he would pour all of his emotions to it giving real love he would not be using it to win her back." Jaybird said.