Chapter 20

No one's Pov:

Y/N has been in this world for who knows how long.. and she has been busy with pomni, trying to find and exit for the past 3 months.

It seemed impossible, and they would end up finding nothing. at least that's what they thought.

Another 4 months and fake exits later, they stumbled over the unbelievable.

A real way, to leave for good.

The two hurried to tell the others, and the gang waisted no time or mind to tell Caine, since he might stop them from leaving.

Y/N's Pov:

Me and the others were now standing in front of the exit.

"So... this is it, huh? " Ragatha asked.

"Seems like it." Zooble said.

Kinger was just zoning out, and gangle seemed sad.

"What's wrong, gangle?" Pomni asked

"I'm happy to leave like you all are.. but... Will we see each other again..?" Gangle sniffled.

"Cheer up Ribbons, sure you will meet us again, at one point or another." Jax chuckled.

"Exactly, I'm sure we will see each other again once we get back home!" I said, followed with a smile.

....

We embraced each other in a group hug before leaving one by one, saying fair well before going through the door.

Jax and I were the last ones to leave and share one last kiss before going our own ways.

"Until we meet again, Princess.." Jax said calmly.

I nodded with tears in my eyes.

With that said, Jax went through the door.

I quickly wrote a goodbye note and went through the door, leaving this digital world behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued, stay tuned!