【 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕 】

I literally just finished writing this now 😭I should be sleeping but nope

Anyhow hope you enjoy this chapter! My dear friend FloatyFlowers encouraged me to write this fic, thank you so much hun!

This fic is also posted on AO3 (Minimuffins) Tumblr (Unnoticed-poison) and Quotev (moonlight)

     ۰꒷꒦⏝꒷꒦.⏝꒷۰★۰꒷꒦⏝꒷꒦.⏝꒷۰

"Can I ATLEAST know where we're going?" you asked, annoyed at the blindfold around your eyes, It was unnecessary, you pulled at the fabric lightly. " And can I take this damn thing off? I'm not a kid."

Your dad chuckled, and even though you couldn't currently see anything, you could tell from the tone of his voice that he was getting annoyed with you. "Like I said for the HUNDRED times, it's a surprise, so no, you can't, we are almost there anyways, just be patient, okay?  here why don't I put some music on?"

You groaned. " Fine." 

You two have been driving for almost an hour now, you tried to pass the time by daydreaming about one of your countless fake scenarios, it would have been much better with the music you had on your playlist, not whatever your dad has playing, but you guessed it was better than nothing.

Your mom didn't accompany you today, saying she had some errands to run and it would take the whole day, that it would be better if you two went without her, but you knew she was lying, it was obvious really.

It's your birthday after all, your dad is obviously trying to keep you distracted with this 'surprise'  the whole day so your mom has enough time to prepare for your birthday party and invite your relatives and friends over. 

You didn't care much for your birthday, but you appreciated their efforts to make you happy, so you didn't say anything and just played along.

Besides, who doesn't like getting spoiled and receiving free stuff on their special day?

After another 10 minutes had passed, you lifted your head when you felt the car slow down before coming to a stop.

"We've arrived!" your dad exclaimed, excitement evident in his voice.

He turned off the radio before getting out of the car, walking over to your side and opening the door for you before helping you get out of the car.

"Great, can I take off the blindfold now?"

"Oh yeah, one second," he said, before removing the blindfold off you.

You squint your eyes against the bright light, when you managed to adjust you gasped at what you saw.

"Tada!!" your dad said, waiting for your reaction with a big smile.

"Is that...?" you whispered, taking a step forward, looking with a stunned expression at him as you pointed towards the huge building in front of you.

He nodded. " Yup, welcome to THE DreamWorks company."

.......

You were speechless for a few moments, before finally letting out a loud squeal and launching yourself at him, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you thank you thank you!!"

You suddenly stopped as you pulled away, raising a brow at him. "Wait."

"Yes?"

You looked back at the building in front of you. "Why now off all times? you never took me to your workplace when I begged you before?"

That's right, your dad works for DreamWorks company, you were a huge fan of DreamWorks so you always asked him to let you visit there, but he never gave in until now.