【 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐 】

I'm on vacationnnnnnn! 🎉

╭ ┈ ⚔ ┈ • ┈ ✶ ┈ • ┈ ⚔ ┈╮

Ugh...

That was a terrible dream.

Your eyes darted around, recognizing the place you were in as Sinbad's chamber from the film, it had to be, with all those treasures laying around.

The realization had you breaking into a cold sweat, and you cursed under your breath.

Oh, so it wasn't a dream. Damnit.

Well.. at least they didn't throw you in the cabin with all the eggs and pickles, you thought, shuddering.

You tried to move, but you found that you couldn't.

Did that bastard actually tie you up?

Both your arms and legs were tied up tightly, Ugh.

Frustrated, you looked around the room again, this time searching for anything that could help you cut off the ropes.

Your eyes lit up when you spotted the gleaming object placed on top of a nearby drawer.

A dagger!

Great, now all you have to do is-

Before you could do anything, the ship suddenly tilted violently, throwing you off the bed and crashing to the floor face-first.

You felt a sharp pain shoot up in your nose as several items fell on your head as well.

You lay there in silence.

....

Oww...

Your nose was bleeding now, you rolled your eyes, just great.

You turned your head, the sharp blade was a few feet away from you.

Bingo.

Turning over to the other direction, you began wiggling your way towards the dagger like a freaking worm.

Once you reached it, you grabbed the weapon and quickly began sawing away at the ropes.

You needed to get out of here first, then get to the bottom of the bullshit that just occurred.

There has to be a logical explanation.

۰꒷꒦⏝꒷꒦.⏝꒷۰⊹ ࣪ ﹏𓊝﹏۰꒷꒦⏝꒷꒦.⏝꒷۰

Once you managed to free yourself from the ropes, you left the room and climbed up the stairs, rubbing your sore arms as you walked.

Ok, let's think about this now.

Either you were somehow on drugs and hallucinating all this, or this is actually happening.

It was probably the former.

But for now, you'll treat this situation as real and not just some form of lucid dreaming.

You weren't that panicked; now that you knew who those people were, you weren't concerned about the possibility that they'd harm you.

Hopefully.

Reaching the top and stepping outside, you squinted your eyes and shielded your face from the bright sunlight.

"Gentlemen! Today's the day!"

Hm?

Lowering your arm, you saw the crew gathered at the deck of the ship, with Sinbad at the forefront. His arms were folded behind his back.

"This is what we've been waiting for!" He announced, his voice carrying loudly across the ship as he pointed to the other ship ahead of them.

It was then that it hit you.