Secrets Revealed

Mike turns back to Abby once he arrives home to see Abby and (Y/n) sleeping

Mike turns back to Abby once he arrives home to see Abby and (Y/n) sleeping. Back inside, Mike puts Abby and in her bed under the covers, then does the same for (Y/n), Mike then walks back into Abby's room to look at her drawlings. He sits on the chair at the drawing desk, he looks at one of the pictures to see that one of them was the souls of the children. "It's them." Mike looks through more drawings. Another picture was of the children on a pirate ship. The next morning, Abby was having a sandwich with soup for breakfast. Mike sat beside (Y/n). "Hey, girls, um, we need to talk about last night, okay?" He asked, and they turn to him. "Um... So those, uh, those... machines..." Mike began. "Our friends?" Abby asked. "Your friends? Um... are they...?" Mike asked. "Ghosts?" Abby asked. "Yeah." Mike said. "Of course. How else could they make the robots move?" (Y/n) asked in a playful manner, and Mike raises an eyebrow. "Right." He said. "Can I have some more soup?" Abby asked. "Yeah, sure." Mike said. "I'll get it." (Y/n) gets up and turns the stove on and puts a pot on it. Mike glances at her, and stays quiet for a moment, before looking back at Abby. "Hey, Abby. You know we used to have a brother, right?" Mike asked, and she looked at him.

"Garrett. We don't... we don't really talk about him very much." Mike said. "Neither did Mom or Dad." Abby said. "Yeah, it was hard for them. It's hard for me, too." Mike said. Abby nods. Mike takes out the drawings from last night and walks back to Abby, giving her the drawing. "C-Can you explain this to me?" He asked. Abby takes it and looks at it. "You-you drew that, right? Okay, and... and-and you know what that is?" Mike asked. Abby nods and looks away. "Hey, hey, it's okay. Okay, I'm not, I'm not mad. I won't get angry at you. But I really need you to help me understand, please." Mike said. "That's when Garrett got taken." Abby said. "Abby, who told you about that? W-Was it a-a boy with blonde hair?" Mike asked, and she nods. "Did that boy ever tell you anything about the man driving that car? Anything at all? Okay, just think, think really hard, okay?" Mike asked. "No. All they talk about is a yellow rabbit." Abby said. "Ok." Mike said. "But... (Y/n) and I can ask." Abby said. "I would really appreciate that." Mike said. Later that night, Vanessa is staring at the drawings, bad memories playing in her mind. When they arrive, they see the cop car. "Vanessa, Mark and Jack are here." Abby said. "Yeah." Mike said. "Our friends talk about them sometimes." Abby said. "What do they say?" Mike asked. "That they're nice." Abby said. "Abby, if I asked you to wait in the car, would you?" Mike asked. "No." Abby said.

"Abby, wait." Mike said, but she runs in to the animatronics. "Guys, I'm back." Abby said. "Mike." Vanessa greeted. "(Y/n)." Mark and Jack greeted. "Hey guys." Abby said as she runs past the trio while giggling. Abby chuckles. "I missed you guys." Abby said as she approaches the animatronics, who looked happy to see her again. "You guys knew about this?" Mike asked. "Guess you figured it out." Vanessa said. "Ghost children possessing giant robots? Thanks for the heads-up." Mike said. "Guys, we need help." Abby called, and they walk over. Abby shows them a drawing of a fort they want to make. "It needs to be big so we can all fit inside." Abby said. Mike looks at the animatronics, then pulls Abby and (Y/n) to the side. "Girls, look. Now, this is all really fun and exciting, but these things are big, and they could be dangerous, so I think we need to lay some ground rules, all right?" Mike asked. "Vanessa, you're the cop, what do you think?" Mike asked. "I think we could use the tables for the fort." Vanessa said. "Everyone, follow us." Abby and (Y/n) walk off and Abby giggles. "Come on." (Y/n) said. The gang work together to build the fort, the animatronics move a table as the group move some chairs. Bonnie accidentally drops a chair he was holding and Vanessa smiles.