Flower!Bf X Flower!Pico (Flower AU)

Instagram Artists Username: @z3r0_404_Oneshot Requested by Artist owner

Oneshot Requested by Artist owner

OC's & art are owned by them.

(Comforting Fluff, kinda?)

As the air grew thick, seemingly an ugly storm begun to stir up slowly within the sky above. Pico making his way down the sidewalks block, a familiar fence stood by his right side. Said familiar fence being the fence to Boyfriend's house where his enormous garden over the other side sat peacefully. 

Fog would somewhat swallow his surroundings whole in a sense as a cold breeze would only follow along. It somewhat being a harsh breeze, but not enough to be anything remotely dangerous. 

The gingers fluffy hair would flow into the winds rhythm along with his ruffed up bangs as he begun to approach forward near the door to Boyfriends garden. It being an entrance usually Pico took when coming over to his place to hang out. Really needing it honestly, needing Boyfriends company.

Ever since he woke up in somewhat of a cold sweat this morning late in the afternoon, a sort of feeling aroused in Pico's head but, mainly his heart that'd continue to ache oddly whenever his mind suddenly thought about his own partner; that being Boyfriend, of course. 

He craved to be next to him and to be with him. Which is why he suddenly threw on his jacket and headed on over to his placed unannounced without a trace of thought. This kind of being normal for Pico to show up randomly at his partners place  by which Boyfriend never minded really.  

He just never felt so needy before for the others attention. Usually being a very relaxed person instead, never so- heavily affectionate I guess you could say?

He just deeply missed his boyfriend as cheesy as it sounded in Pico's head. Just the idea of not being around him for a period of time honestly made Pico feel touch-starved weirdly. Always loving to spend time with him and enjoy his boyfriends company.