Sleepover at mine (pt 2)☺️

This is instagram not messages
Amy: AmyYourmama
Gwen: Gwenstacy
Donna: Donners
Griffin: bikes
Billy: Iheartbikes
Vance: Pinballpro
Bruce: Baseballstar
Finney: Starboy
Robin: karatekid2.0
____________________________________
No ones pov:
Bruce peacefully waited on his phone scrolling through tiktok until he heard the bell ring. "Coming!" He yelled as he walks towards the door. He opens it. "Wow Bruce your house is amazin- IS THAT AN INDOOR CINEMA?!" Griffin exclaims. "Yeah, that's where we're having our sleepover."

Griffin runs in as Billy runs behind him. Bruce follows them and sits down on a bean bag. "You're living THE life Bruce!" Billy says with like 10 bags of pop rocks in his mouth. "Haha I know right?" Bruce replies.

⏰⏩ to when everyone is there

"Ok so what are we doing?" Robin says. "First we get into partners, so Robin and Finney, Griffin and Billy, Me and Vance and Gwen, Amy and Donna." Bruce says. "Here's your matching pjs!" Amy says passing them out.

Everyone puts on their pajamas in separate rooms. "Ok now the pairs pick out a song from the year that they were born in and they have to sing it. Of course that won't be possible for some groups so choose a song that you guys listened to when you were younger" Amy says.

    ⏰⏩

"OK ROBIN AND FINN ARE UP!!!!" Amy Shouts.
Finney grabs the remote and puts on "Girlfriend" by Avril Lagvine . They grab the microphones and start singing. "Hey hey you you!" Finney screams. "I don't like your girlfriend!" Robin says after.

"No way no way!" "Yknow it's not a secret!" "Hey hey you you!" "I don't like your girlfriend!"

AmyYourmama: Boyfriends🤷🏻‍♀️
Iheartbikes and 1,876 others liked this

Iheartbikes: Thas so cute
^replying to Iheartbikes
Bikes: do u not get why I changed my username to bikes
^replying to bikes
Iheartbikes: OH. BATHROOM NOW
Baseballstar: oh?🤨 don't do anything in my bathroom
Pinballpro: 💀

⏰⏩ (bc there is no way I'm writing allat🤨)

"Ok guys good night!" Billy yells. Everyone else says their good nights and gos to bed. Well almost everyone. Bruce couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about his sleeping position. Griffin had this idea that everyone would sleep in partners so Vance and him are sharing a pallet of blankets on the ground.

Bruce looks to see if Vance was asleep then got up, put shoes on and went outside. Vance wasn't asleep and wondered where Bruce was until he saw his shadow on the floor because Bruce forgot to shut the door. He also went outside. "Hey." Vance said trying not to startle Bruce even though he's afraid of everything.

"Oh! Hey. What are you doing up? It's 2:37 in the morning?" "I could ask you the same thing huh." "Yeah I guess." Bruce chuckles. "What are YOU doing up?" "Just thinking." "About?" "My crush." "O-oh well who's your crush?" Vance said a little crushed because he really likes Bruce.

"I can't say." "Well I say when you see them, it's better to confess your feelings rather than wait for them to get a crush." (Should've taken your own advice😐) "How?" Bruce asks "say something like, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while. I really like you. Or something like that. I'm not good at confessing."

"ok." Now theyre in awkward silence for 2 minutes or so until Bruce says. "Hey Vance?" "Yeah?" "Ive been meaning to tell you this for a while. I really like you." Vance is shocked. His face looked like a cherry and he could swear he was steaming. "W-what?! Huh?" "Did you hear me?" "Oh yeah I heard you it's just that- HUH?!"

Bruce laughed. "I'm being completely honest with you. I've liked you for a while now and I'm wondering if this could work?" Vance looked like he was going to faint. When Vance gets nervous he gets this VERY high voice and talks really fast without muttering. "Imeanifyouwannabutthatsonlyifyouwannaimsorryimnotfunctioningcorretclythisisjustwow." Yet Bruce understanded all of it. "I'm gonna guess that's a yes?" Vance nods really fast. "Ok well , love you, Vance." Bruce says than kisses Vance on the forehead even though Vance is taller and older.
(BUT LIKE VANCE IS TOP AND BRUCEY IS BOTTOM JSYK)

"Love you too, tippy toes." Vance whispered the last part but Bruce still heard him. "I'm not short I'm just...fun sized." Bruce sassed. Vance and Bruce laughed until their chest hurt. "Let's go back inside yeah?" Bruce recommend. Vance agreed and went inside happily.

⏰⏩

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!" Robin shouted. "Is there actually eggs and bacon?" Billy questioned. "No because Vance and Bruce are the only ones who know how to cook and they're sleeping even though we went to sleep TOO early." Finney Answered. "Oh, how DARE thee lie to me!" Billy exaggerated as he "fainted" on the couch.

____________________________________
So....BRANCE😋 804 words