1 | Don't Break the Bed

"Jesus, woman. How much stuff did you stack up in a single apartment?" Minho complained as he placed the last box in the car.

"She's a fashion designer, babe. Of course she has loads of useless stuff at her place." Jieum said, pecking her whiny boyfriend on the lips.

"I don't know whether you're taking my side or mocking me." Soomin said, eyeing her best friend sceptically.

"I gotta balance between by best friend and boyfriend you know?" Said Jieum in a duh tone.

"Fiancé." Minho muttered, correcting her.

"Of course, baby!" Jieum said so sweetly that Soomin gagged, earning a hit on the head with a random shoe from her best friend.

Soomin closed the boot of her car and made sure the last batch had everything. On the backseat boxes upon boxes were kept neatly, all thanks to her best friend and her boyfriend, the couple who agreed to help her shift.

After setting up her own company, she decided to move out. Turns out her father already had a free apartment and gifted it to her despite her denying such an expensive gift.

But of course, once her dad made up his mind, there was no one who could change it. Not even Soomin, which was saying something.

"Crockery, fabrics, more fabrics, clothes, Sky's toys... Wait, where's Sky?" She immediately questioned as she was checking her stuff.

As if on cue, a little 'meow' was heard from under the boxes, making Soomin sigh out in relief.

"You little devil, I nearly got a heart attack." She said to her crazy orange cat.

The mentioned furry just tilted his head and looked at his human with a bored look.

After scratching her cat's head she got into the car with Jieum quickly taking the passenger seat, leaving her boyfriend to fit himself in the little space in the backseat.

"Women." Minho muttered after getting inside. "It's hard being a man, right Sky?"

Sky purred as if agreeing.

"You'd agree anyone but me, you evil cat. I pay for your food and toys, not him!" Soomin scolded as she started the car.

"Well, I'm irresistible. Cats love me." Minho scoffed proudly.

"They don't love you, they just stay around you because you spoil them with treats, you idiot." Said Soomin, making a face. "Sky doesn't do anything I say unless I offer treats, all thanks to you spoiling him!"

"I love it when you guys fight." Jieum mumbled, nibbling on her chocolate. Where she took that out from, no one knew.

"You're supposed to tell your best friend and boyfriend to get along instead of fighting." Soomin said, giving her best friend a distasteful side eye.

"Exactly." Minho agreed.

"It's not like you guys are gonna bite each other's heads off. I'll get in between when things get physical. I love me some drama." Jieum replied, making the other two sigh.

"I wonder how I ended up with you." Minho muttered, petting Sky who just purred.

"Sucks for you, because now you're stuck with me forever, Minmin." Jieum giggled. The other two smiled fondly at the girl who was lost in blabbering about what she wanted to do after they got married.

"Guys, I get that y'all are getting married, but atleast don't rub it my face." Soomin winced, making the other two laugh.

"Something's telling me you're soon gonna meet your significant other." Jieum said. "I can feel it in my bones."