🌈 Chapter 9 ~ Odd things 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-swearing
-Aggression
If these trigger you I suggest you don't read this!
Now onto the story..

Y/N's Pov:

After the two week break/Healing days, I finally got to go back to work! No more boring old dorm, Once getting back to work I've been more productive and I speed through my work I think I've been doing good. I knock on Wally's door with some reports he wanted that I already filled out, "Come in" I heard his casual gloomy voice. Honestly someone should get him off that coffee.. I enter his office and hand him the paper work, "Here's the reports you needed!" I Joyfully remark, "Are you sure you did them correctly?.. I only gave them to you 6 minutes ago.." He mutters before scanning the reports for a mistake.

"hm.. good work.." He would say with a slight tone of uncertainty in his voice, "Since you finished your work so quickly I guess you can help me with an experiment in the lab.." He mumbles before standing up from his desk and walking off expecting me to follow. I follow him down the hall way down to the elevator, He presses the button for the third floor.

After a moment we arrive, We walk down the halls past the experiments most of them shrieking in pain or whaling. As we walk I look into a confinement cell and see an inky trail leading to the dark corner of that room, I see red eyes flash in the darkness, That seems way to familiar.. "Assistant!" I hear Wally yell, He's practically already at the end of the hall, I run down to get to where he is. We both stop Infront of a different containment cell, It's a man chained to the wall.

"We are going to test liquid - 3947 on him, Today your the one injecting it in him, Make sure the syringe goes in the middle of the X marked on his arm" Wally would state, I nod and I put some gloves on and enter the containment cell, I grab the syringe on the table in the middle of the room and I head towards the subject. He begins screaming and moving alot.

"Stay still!" I mumble trying to get ahold of his arm, I suddenly feel a wave of emotions hit me.

Walden's Pov:

I would see Y/N hesitate for a moment, Then they would start yelling at the subject, And I swear I saw a glint of red in their irises, maybe he coffee is just getting to me now.. "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT! STOP MOVING OTHERWISE IM RIPPING YOUR INTESTINES OUT AND HANGING YOU WITH THEM" They would shout grabbing the subject by the collar and shaking them violently, I quickly enter the containment cell and drag Y/N away from the subject as they flail their arms around and kick their legs, "Assistant! What has gotten into you?!" I yell.

They would begin to calm down, "..I don't know.." they mumble before looking at the ground. I sigh, "I think I should just conduct the experiment for today.. You can just go on break." I mutter slightly angry before taking the syringe from Y/N.

Y/N's Pov:

I leave the containment area and walk down the hall towards the elevator, I quickly glance at the other containment cell where the inky creature was, I look at the dark corner but there is no red eyes, Huh weird.. I continue walking to the elevator and enter it, I decided to go to the gym, Not much people go there anyway and plus might aswell use it.

I walk into the gym on my break, There's a lot of workout machines for a small room. I go over to the Lat Pulldown Low Row Machine, I place 20 pounds on it as I start to lift and use the machine I get consumed by my thoughts, Why did I act like that? ' Why was I so violent, I'm never usually like this.. ' I add more weight adding up to 50 pounds without noticing. ' What was up with that dream and the crystal?.. Why was it yellow? Maybe it was the Prisim crystal.. ' I add more weight and continue lifting it, ' But how? I lost the crystal didn't I? What happens if it's more complicated.. ' I add more weight and continue lifting, ' What happens if.. '

My train of thought is interrupted by Sally, "Y/N!" "Gah! What the fuck!" I quickly drop the bar I was using to lift the weights in shock, "Don't scare me like that!" I say, "Sorry sorry, but you wanna to get some coffee In the break room? I got some drama I want to update you on!" I roll my eyes and chuckle, "Sure Sal" I get up from the machine and head out the door heading to the break room

Sally's Pov:

I was about to follow Y/N out but I notice at the machine Y/N was using, they were lifting 201 pounds, God damn, they might be a bit small but hell they could probably lift a Rhino..

(A/N: sorry if it's Abit short :3
Words: 877)