ᥫ᭡.│Thanksgiving

Song: !Corre!

By: Jesse & Joy

Thanksgiving and Christmas are always the worst

I can't stand the holidays and for a good damn reason.

My mom decided she wanted to celebrate this year and told us to not make any plans for the day. It was the first time in years mom had planned a Thanksgiving dinner.

Colten and I were excited...but we should've known better.

Instead of letting us know she'd have guests coming over, to our surprise her boyfriend of the month came along with his buddies. They all looked like they smelled and sure I was right.

My mom hangs out with other alcoholics, fucking awesome. Note the sarcasm.

I'm watching them play poker while my mom goes around serving them more beers. The more they drink the more they get handsy and I swear I've seen two of them grab my mom inappropriately already.

"I wish they'd leave," Colten mumbles next to me and I try not to let my anger burst any second.

Thankfully, Colten saying the word "leave" triggered an amazing realization.

How about we just leave?

"Come on, let's get out of here." I grabbed my little brother's hand and dragged him out the door.

Our mom was too busy with the guys to even notice us leaving.

I didn't even bother taking my car, we walked the whole way to the Vinson's household. I also texted Niko while we were on our way and informed him about the disaster that was Thanksgiving with the Martinez Family.

"Are we going to sleep over too?"

"Yeah, Niko probably still has some of his old clothes from freshman year that you can borrow."