ARC 1.1

Villain Couple 1

  The autumn sunshine is just right, bright but not dazzling.

  In the coffee shop, Xie Zexi's heart was very cold, as if someone had poured a bucket of ice cubes into his chest, and it was chilling to the bone.

  "You said, you want me to accompany you to the love show?" Xie Zexi asked word by word, the smile that usually hung on the corners of his lips slowly disappeared, and his eyes looked directly at the handsome, baby-faced young man opposite.

  Tao Yuanbai nodded and said sheepishly: "Zexi, I know you have a lot of things going on recently, but Brother Jing Ming said that he would team up with me only if you go. I don't want to team up with others for cp, I just want to be with Brother Jing Ming."

  "Don't you know why Fu Jingming said that?" Xie Zexi looked deeply at the bamboo horse he had known for decades, trying to see a trace of shame on his face, but there was none.

  Not at all.

  He and Tao Yuanbai had known each other since elementary school, and later went to junior high school, high school, and college together. Tao Yuanbai didn't have enough grades, so he went to another university, where he met Fu Jingming, who was in Tao Yuanbai's third year.

  It is said that it was love at first sight, and then it got out of hand. Tao Yuanbai began to pursue Fu Jingming crazily.

  Fu Jingming is a bad person. He clearly doesn't like Tao Yuanbai, but he doesn't refuse clearly. He treats Tao Yuanbai as a spare tire. He waits for four years and now he has become a first-line star. He is still with Tao Yuanbai who went to the entertainment industry after graduation. Tangled.

  The matter between them originally had nothing to do with Xie Zexi, but Xie Zexi liked Tao Yuanbai for more than ten years, and it has become a habit now.

  No matter how much Tao Yuanbai paid for Fu Jingming, Xie Zexi would give in to Tao Yuanbai.

  I don't know what his mentality was. After Fu Jingming knew that he liked Tao Yuanbai, he deliberately showed in front of him how much Tao Yuanbai loved him, and always made Tao Yuanbai beg him to do something he didn't want to do.

  For example, giving Fu Jingming the best resources, such as letting him go on a love TV show at a critical period in his career...

  But Tao Yuanbai, who has known him for so many years, turned a blind eye and only knew how to please Fu Jingming happily, no matter what Fu Jingming asked for, He did it all.

  "Brother Jingming just wants to get more attention on the show. Zexi, didn't you become a hot search topic when you inherited the Jinyao Group? Many people like you and even created a super topic for you." Tao Yuanbai revealed

  a Laughing, he said softly: "Brother Jing Ming attaches great importance to this love drama. He said that I can play a couple with him in it. Ze Xi, can you help me?

  " It can help more people know about Jinyao."

  Xie Zexi's eyes were filled with disappointment, and his face gradually became expressionless. He once again looked at the person he had faced for more than ten years, and suddenly he didn't want to look at it anymore.

  "Tsk, Jinyao Group is a national-level industry. How ignorant are you to compare it with a love story?"

  A snort of laughter came, interrupting the conversation between the two, and Xie Zexi looked over.

  The speaker was wearing a peaked cap and a black mask, and his figure was like a small upright cypress. No appearance could be seen, only a pair of vivid peach blossom eyes with naturally upturned eyes. It seemed that he happened to be passing by their seat. Listen to their conversations.

  He dropped these rude words and walked forward without stopping, leaving Tao Yuanbai blushing in embarrassment.

  Being interrupted like this, Xie Zexi's suppressed emotions dissipated a little.

  He originally had the thought of rejecting, but just when he was about to speak out, Tao Yuanbai from his childhood flashed before his eyes, and the person in front of him with a pleading look overlapped, and he felt an inexplicable sense of tolerance.

  The thought of rejection faded away, and his heart seemed to be slightly tightened by a force.