CHAPTER 5 (LAST)

Yn pov continues

"smooth like butter-" when he again slap my pussy with feather "ahhhh kook" i moaned in pleasure "SING" he ordered i again he continued pleasuring my pussy with feather until I complete the whole song.
As soon as I finished song I cummed and he open the cuffs and make me sit he came with his belt and start tieing my hands as soon as he's done with it.

He pushed me on bed with my back facing him.

"Ass up" he demanded in his dominant voice.

I put my ass up and he came on the bed, he stroked my ass with his large hands making my knees go weak. The sensation of his hands over my buttucks were making me more wet, I lowered my body to hide my wetness.

"Now you are obeying me, huh?" He asked in a mocking tone making my ass up the next moment. He spanked my ass again and I let out a small scream in pleasure.

FUCKKKK I love his dominating side.

"Yes baby girl I'm gonna make you scream so much you were being a brat right? Screaming at your master and not obeying his orders" he said and spanked again harder this time

"I can disobey you it's my right ahhhh" i spoke intentionally but he spank me again I want him to spank me more it's feels so good getting slapped in your ass so I wanted to provoke him.

"Who gave you the permission to go out without me or any bodyguards huh?!" He kept spanking making me scream and whimper, I loved the stinging sensation on my ass. "Will you do it again?" He asked.

"Ah fuck no" I whimpered closing my tearful eyes because pleasure was on peak, my hips were all red because of his spanks. He stopped spanking and turned me around and wiped my tears with his thumb "it hurts?" He asked i nodded "a little" "you should have stop me RED if it goes out of your fortitude from now on please tell me when it's too much okay" he asked taking her face in his palms i nodded.

"On your knees now" he said in dominating tone. I immediately went on my knees even though my lower part was already and my hands tied with his belt.
He start opening his pants along with his boxer sliding down showing how rock it is.

His is perfect even more than perfect which every girl carves for.

"Loving the view right babygirl?" he asked slowly making the scene look even sexier than the feather one this man gonna take my life like this for sure I wanted to make this scene more sexier so I thought to play with him "no I have seen more gorgeous view before" i said playfully he grabbed my hair in his fist "no babygirl you have never I was the only MEN whose dick you have taken so well in that fucking mouth of yours" he said looking straight in my eyes

(Author really needs to control her harmones😭)

"Yes I have seen, when you were tied in this bed and were begging me to ride you" she said in raspy voice.

He immediately left her hair and gripped her chin "yes that was good but now I want you suck my cock and give thar fucking heaven feeling to me" he said and grabbed my hair in his fist gain touch her tip to my lips rubbing all over my lips "open your mouth little babygirl"
he demanded and i gladly accepted.
I open my mouth and take his whole length inside in one go I am barely able to breathe.

His dick was deep inside my throat i did not move as he didn't want beacuse he was clutching my hair and slamming her cock as deep as he can I was out of my breath I tap on his thighs with my cuff hands he pulled out his dick I started breathing heavily getting as much sir as I can when I was prepared enough he again enter his cock inside my mouth this time I started swirling my younger all over his cock.

After giving rock strokes in mouth he finally left my hairs and signled me to move i initially moved slower he arched back in pleasure "ahhh fuck yn you should misbehave more often ahh" he moaned i continued moving my lips at slower pace. "FASTER" he demanded i still continue at slower pace he again caught my hair and start moving my face faster. "Ahh fuck yn i sm close" he said still fucking my mouth after good 2 minutes he cum in my mouth i swallow it all.