2.

Phayu

Phayu was having trouble breathing. He was on the verge of disappearing when he had looked up and seen the dancer on the stage. Dressed in an electric blue mid-thigh dress on one leg, ruffles on the other side, where a train flowed down, and some kind of design on one arm, leaving the other arm bare, long blond hair set of by silver and blue sexily applied make-up, and fabulous mile-high stilettoes that gave perfect enhancement to his gorgeous legs, the boy was a vision. He was on the younger side, maybe a teenager, but he was breath-taking. As he moved, lights hit his dress, making him glow and pulse with a light that was fascinating. Phayu was unable to process what his eyes were seeing. It is like he had brain freeze. But before he could unfreeze his limbs or his mouth, the song was over and the boys disappeared.

 But before he could unfreeze his limbs or his mouth, the song was over and the boys disappeared

Phayu slumped back. And that's when he realised that he was semi hard. Thankfully, the place was too dark for anyone to see what was happening to him. He took a deep breath, all thoughts about leaving early dissipating completely from his molten brain. Two others came up next. Then one more performance by all four of them, and finally the boy was back. But it looked like he had changed again. This time he was wearing a full body suit in black leather with black heeled boots that rode up to his knees, his make-up smoky, and red hair that set of that pale pearly skin to perfection. The song he chose was 'Boy is a Bottom by William Belli'. It went well, and then suddenly, the boy did a body roll. That was it. That. Was. It! He was done. Now all he could think of was this boy.What Phayu did not realise was that Pete and Vegas knew exactly how he was feeling. The two men were close enough to Phayu to know every single nuance that crossed their son's face. Even though the lights were dim in the area, they were clear enough for them to understand what their son was thinking and about whom he was thinking. And this is exactly what they had been hoping when Porche and Pete had come up with this idea after they had seen the videos Pai had shown them of Rain and Sky.

 And this is exactly what they had been hoping when Porche and Pete had come up with this idea after they had seen the videos Pai had shown them of Rain and Sky

Phayu knew the lights would come on soon, and he tried to adjust himself so that nothing would be visible. He tried to hide his legs under the table, feeling very uncomfortable. He decided to go the restroom as soon as the lights came on, taking his jacket off in preparation to run away. And run away he did, breathing hard before locking himself up in one of the stalls. He leaned back on the wall behind him, eyes closed, taking deep breaths. This was the first time in almost 3 years that he had felt an arousal like this. He gulped in more air so that he could lose that erection before he went back to his family.