𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 || 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫

Tom places me down flat on the bed

"Last time... I fucked you like the little slut you are, this time, i'm taking my time." He starts to unbutton the upper part of my cami tank top.

Revealing a fair amount of cleavage.

"Have you been keeping yourself pure for me baby? No one fucks you right, just me?" He pulls the thin material down, kissing lower.

"Just you." I moaned out, desperately craving some more friction. "Please." I whimpered, tugging on the ends of his braids.

"Didn't I say, I was going to take my time?" I felt his smirk forming, against my skin. Suck his dick.

I slipped my hand through the, waistband of his sweatpants. Diving into his boxers, I grabbed ahold of his hard length, moving up and down.

"Can I suck it?" I asked, straight up.

"Now why would I stop such a beautiful sight waiting to happen, in front of me?"

I threw my head back in frustration, he allowed his nimble fingers, to slip the straps of my bra, and shirt simultaneously down my arms.

He gave himself a perfect view of my breasts, my top being scrunched up, at the halfway point on my abdomen. I just wanted him to let me do something, literally anything.

"Baby... please stop teasing." Realistically, it had only been just less then five minutes. But, I was an impatient woman, what can I say?

-

This was now the second shirt of Tom's, that was practically considered mine now.

And I loved it.

"Do you think Cherry and Angel are still in our living room?" He looks towards the door, noticing it had been hours by now.

"Oh... that's a good question." I laughed, tilting my head a bit. "I'm hungry." I brought myself up higher on his chest. "What do you want to eat?"

"You."

"No."

"You're so boring." I rolled my eyes, sitting up. I picked my phone up, off the bedside table, going on instagram.

I suddenly felt my phone being taken out from my hands. I gasped, trying to grab it back.

"Give me my phone." I strained my arm out, trying to get it from him. "I want to take some pictures." He lays me back down on his chest.

"Yeah, well two seconds ago I wanted to suck dick. I guess we don't always get what we want." I snatched it back, grinning to myself.

"You don't want to take pictures with me?" He raises his brows, in an offended manner.

"Tom i'm barefaced, with messed up hair and i'm wearing your shirt. Do we really want to give off the idea that we just had sex?"

"Yes, exactly that." He nodded.