Chapter 10

In the past three months Y/N trained Ash day and night, he only break for eating. Ash switch his pokemon every week so every pokemon he has can have experience battling with Y/N's pokemons. Almost all Ash's pokemon reached final evolve form except for them that don't want to evolve. Now it's time for the unova league.

Ash's friend has come back after watching Cameron's Gym battle, Cynthia told them that ash is in special training with Y/N and they can't disturb them.

Flashback

After one month of training...

Meanwhile, at Cynthia's villa in Undella Town, Ash and Y/N are training, Ash's Oshawott with versus Y/N's Hydreigon. Y/N commands Hydreigon to use Dragon Pulse, but Ash orders Oshawott to use Razor Shell. Meloetta is keen to join in, so it transforms into its Pirouette Forme, wanting to battle against Oshawott. Oshawott doesn't want this, as he is in love with Meloetta. Ash, who thinks a battle against Meloetta would be cool sends out Krookodile and the two start their battle.

However, before the battle begin, a Flash Canon comes out of nowhere, which is revealed to come from a Golurk. Ash takes the opportunity to scan it with his Pokedex. The Golurk flies down and lands with a mysterious man at its side. He accuses Ash and his group of being thieves for attacking Meloetta and orders his Golurk to attack them, but Meloetta intervenes, and the man understands that Ash and the others are in fact Meloetta's friends.

The man introduces himself as Ridley, he bows and apologizes for his rash judgement earlier. Ridley informs everyone that he is a descendant of The Protector who have been dedicated to caring for Meloetta for thousands of years. He explains that he and Meloetta lived a peaceful life hidden deep within a forested area of Unova, until Team Rocket came in and stole Meloetta. He tried to stop them, but Team Rocket managed to escape with Dr. Zager's helicopter. Ridley explains that Team Rocket kidnapped Meloetta to use its ability to summon the Abyssal Ruins. Ridley prepares to leave with Meloetta, assuring Ash and the others that he has already found another safe location to avoid Meloetta being taken again.

Their conversation is cut short when Team Rocket surrounds Cynthia's villa and creates a dark fog. Y/N used his power and protect the house with his aura, also his future wife that asleep upstairs. Ridley and Meloetta try to escape but they are stopped by a Golem and a Rhydon used by two Team Rocket Grunts. Y/N send out his Hydreigon and attack with

Y/N : Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump

All three heads use different attacks and destroy two pokemons

Y/N : You attack my house, you'll pay for this Team Rocket!

Y/N used his power to their pokeballs so they can't send out their pokemons from the pokeballs. Y/N orders Ash and his friends to escape while he battles them. Y/N then calls Cynthia, who is out all day assisting with preparations for the upcoming event, to inform her of the emergency. But, Ash and Meloetta get captured when they about to escape. Ash only can give signal to Y/N where are they and they all go to rescue them.

Jervis escorts Y/N, Cynthia, Ridley and Ash's friends across to reach the ruins. Ridley suffers physical pain as a result of Team Rocket harming Meloetta. He relates the story of the ruins to the others: long ago, an ancient society living there used the Reveal Glass to control the with wisdom, but people soon grew corrupt and began fighting to use the Reveal Glass for their own selfish ends. Meloetta, seeing the destruction being wrought by the conflict over the Reveal Glass, sealed it away by sinking the Abyssal Ruins to the bottom of the ocean. The seas grow rougher as Ridley warns that Team Rocket plan to use Meloetta to control the Forces of Nature, giving them the ability to rule Unova.

Three portals open in the sky over the Abyssal Ruins. Ridley recognizes the Forces of Nature as they descend, identifying them as Landorus, Tornadus and Thundurus. Once all three have fully emerged, Giovanni welcomes them and urges the Reveal Glass to turn them into their "other form."

Y/N : Troublesome, Let's go Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Lugia

Y/N : Lugia use hydro pump on Landorus, Mewtwo use thunderbolt on Tornadus, Rayquaza use Ice beam on Thundurus

Y/N : *Look at the others* I'll take care of the legendary, you all take care the others.

Cynthia : Ok, please be careful

Y/N : *nod* *jump on rayquaza* Let's make this quick *pull out two keystones* Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Mega Evolved! Lugia shadow form!

giovanni : Three Legendary!? How is that even possible!

Y/N : Anything is possible with me! Now, go to tell giovanni! *use his power to kis sword and killed giovanni died*

Landorus, Tornadus and Thundurus fell on the ground fainted. Ridley returns the Reveal Glass to its pedestal, tells Meloetta they must stop the rage of Landorus and the others, and asks the Reveal Glass to grant him his wish. The Reveal Glass releases a gentle light that wraps around Meloetta as the mythical pokemon begins to sing. Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus calm down and stop fighting, then approach the Reveal Glass, which turns them back to their Incarnate Formes and ends the conflict. With the crisis at an end, the Forces of Nature fly off peacefully. The Abyssal Ruins sink back beneath Undella Bay, taking the Reveal Glass with them. That evening, the groups bids farewell to Ridley and Meloetta.

Flashback ended

Now ash and his friends leave the place and go to Vertress City for the Unova Pokemon League. Y/N can finally prepare for his wedding with cynthia that they planned it after the Unova Pokemon League. Y/N watch the match from the TV, even though ash didn't win he can be more stronger and one day Y/N believe that he gonna be the pokemon master one day. 

============================================================