Life is Roblox🤍 *chpt 5*

Paige POV
"Lets play Royale High and dress up horribly and then bully all the rich people!" I say excitingly.
"Yesssss" Albert replies quickly. I sit there waiting for a response from Y/n who was probably talking to her dog or something but i decided to call her name out.
"Y/nnnnn" I say dragging the last letter of her name.
"Are you there-" I get cut off by Y/n singing.
"Take me homeeeeeee, take me home its the one place i can rest in peaceeeeeee." Y/n sings decently.
I realized she was singing a $uicideboy$ song so i called her name again hoping she would hear me.
"Y/n!" I yell a bit loud.
"Oh shit sorry i was singing a song." Y/n says nervously.
"Yes i think we realized that." Albert replies laughing.
"Anyways what are we playing?" Y/n continues.
"Royale High!" I reply.
"Omggg thats one of my favorite gamesssss!" She says enthusiastically.
"Me too!" Albert adds on.

3rd person
Albert and Y/n laugh as Paige argues with a kid most likely under the age of 9. They had been playing over 3 hours now and they all agreed to call it at that.
"Oh Y/n Im gonna add you to a groupchat with me and all my youtube friends i think they'll love you." Albert says.
"Oh okay cool!" Y/n replies.

Albert POV
- I just finished recording and playing roblox with Paige and Y/n. It was actually my first time ever talking to Y/n and i expected it to be really awkward. But thankfully she wasn't awkward around me and that made me a little more comfortable around her. Y/n was actually really nice and really funny and what ive seen from her videos she's honestly really pretty but at the moment i think she has a boyfriend. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she did but the thought of it made a pain in my chest. Why? I dont know. Before adding Y/n into the groupchat i called it to make sure everyone was okay with it.
"Albert why did you call the groupchat?" Kaden says.
"Yea i was in the middle of listening to music." Temp says with an annoyed tone.
After everyone picked up i asked the big question that made me call the group in the first place.
"So uhh do you guys think i could add my friend Y/n i thought you guys would like her bc shes like us" I say in a serious tone.
"Yea ofc!" They all say at the same time.
"Is Y/n your new girlfriend? Kaden teases.
"Omg no kaden." I say annoyed while laughing.
"Anyways bye guys." I add on.
"Byeee" They all respond.
I realized that i didnt have Y/n's number yet so i had to ask for it on discord.
Flamingo/Albert
Hey Y/n sorry to bother but do you think i can have your number so i can add you to the groupchat.
XX.y/n
Oh yea my number is (random number) and dont worry u wont bother me ever.
Flamingo/Albert
Okay thank you Y/nn.

-Okay this chapter is pretty short im not the best writer lol😭. Dont mind the picture at the beginning its just a picture my friend drew in science and i thought it was funny. Im hoping to get better with my writing and i might start typing on my pc so these chapters come out faster. Also any ages and socials are most likely not accurate especially ages i just altered the ages of everyone to make the timeline make sense. If theres anything i can change please lmk but until then ill try to update continuously.
-Star🤍
631 Words