Chapter 2: A monster and a house!

"I want to build the flooring first. Let's dig out the ground." I thought in my mind. Also I thought "let's go up 6 high! 1,2,3,4,5,6! Now let's put a roof on this house!" I put a roof on the house. Then I put 3 doors in cause of 2 rooms. One mining room and one regular room. Once it started becoming night time a zombie came and tried to smash my door. I was thinking "what do I do?(×2)" then I thought "just get my copper broadsword and swing at him!" It was a terrific idea! I started swing at him and he died! "Awesome" I said! The zombie gave me some money! "Sweet! I need these!" Then I put it in my pocket. Then I need a work bench I already used for the door and the walls. I looked at it for a little bit, "So many stuff!" I said to myself. Then the guide came up to say something to me. "Hey Anna you need that wood for wooden platforms when your mining. Also you need that pickaxe to dig up most stuff you placed. You can also use it for mining too! Hint (he winked) bring a lot of torches! And I see you know how to use the copper broadsword!" Anna nodded and started to mine Deep Down.
======================================================================================
~Caption 1~
The picture above is Annas house that she made!