Chapter 7 The Big Battle!

Previously on Deep down...
Anna was mining some hell stone, which turns into lava when you mine it. Then a voodoo demon bothered her. Anna killed the voodoo demon, but the voodoo doll was dropped into lava! Oh No!
============================================
The Wall of flesh came to the left of her but she was on the left side of the edge of the world! Good thing too cause it was chasing her from the left side. So she got her bow out and started shooting it. While she was half way done with the boss and her arrows, she checked her map, which pauses the game, and she was half way done across the world! So she put away her map and got her bow and started shooting the thing again. When she was on the edge of the world she had only one heart left and the wall of flesh had about, well you can barely see the red. "So one more shot and that will do it" Anna thought in her mind. So she closed her eyes, while the wall of flesh was about a 15 feet away from her, and let the shot go! It hit right on target! The wall of flesh was killed! "Yeah!" Anna screamed! It dropped 15 greater healing potions, 1 pwnhammer, 1 breaker blade, 1 wall of flesh trophy (Which is rare too!), 1 wall of flesh mask! Anna did not know a lot of things are just getting a lot harder!