Episode 7: Chapa's Crush (SMUT)

*friends, smut-lovers, dangerverse nerds, lend me your ears. or eyes. technically this is reading material.

I LIVE! the re-emergence of Danger Force season 3 from the darkest pit of hell made my motivation for these books plummet, just knowing credenza is blowing holes in my ship like the literally evil bitch she is. but we move. i will give ray manchester the ending he deserves and i have smut.

AND HENRY! OMG ITS HENRY! but yee, enjoy this one. it's one of the better eps imo :)

p.s look at this photo i found on instagram with the arms and muscles and veins and face and hair. DON'T YOU JUST WANNA BITE THAT---(Y/N) IS ONE LUCKY LADY.

~Nacho Ball...the close one~

Of all her days of fighting crime, Miss Danger would not remember this one with a golden reverence.

She'd never been so humiliated in what should've been just another call-out. Another day at the office, if the office was the big, wide world, filled with criminals and villains who needed a good hiding. It wasn't like this job was anything complicated or unique - merely a bust-up about some lowlife burglar, so she, Ray, and Danger Force headed to the Nacho Ball at the foot of Mount Swellview.

Just the location was a bad omen.

No one liked that Nacho Ball, not even her doofus, who wasn't fussed about where his Mexican-based cuisine came from. He usually didn't care if the staff were useless, if the food was questionably out-of-date, if the toilets were cleaned, or if the city's scum liked to hang out in the car park.

But this joint...God, it was like a nuclear-hit cesspit.

But, ever the heroic do-gooders they were, the team went to the godforsaken flytip, gritting their teeth and trying not to puke when the oily, unclean stench hit their noses. All they had to do was go in, take care of the robber, and get out. It sounded so simple...so why wasn't it?

"Put the balls in the bag!" An obnoxious voice demanded, drawing a deep growl from Ray across the restaurant. He and his beloved wife glared at their enemy as he coolly stood at the counter, throwing commands around since he had the space, time, and nerve to do so.

He wasn't anyone special, not on the same level as Doctor Minyak or The Toddler. Still, Takeout, as he liked to be known, had done the impossible. He'd bested the greatest superheroes in town.

Of course, Captain Man and Miss Danger would've loved to drag him out by the ridiculous paper bag he wore to mask his identity, but they couldn't. Literally, they couldn't move, fight, or retreat, sitting in goddamn trash cans of all things while he raided a free meal from the poor cashier girl.

"I'm putting! Oh, this day is the worst!" Mandy, Swellview's biggest crybaby and most dramatic twenty-something-year-old, whined. Still, she could be excused today - she was in a prickly situation.

That was the most humiliating thing, not that he'd scored an obvious win, but that (y/n) had to endure the foul-smelling goop seeping into her uniform as she squatted in the recycling. It was degrading, and Danger Force was as useful as a chocolate teapot; Mika and Bose were also incapacitated, Miles was God knows where, and Chapa...she might as well not have reported for duty.

"Okay, we might need to take the L on this one..." Ray sighed, punching the walls of his trash can for the fiftieth time, but like before, they were surprisingly sturdy.

Luckily, they could poke their heads out of the holes at the top, but that was the only blessing - he couldn't kiss, embrace, or even touch his sweet girl. Even if their cans were beside one another, it was torture--more than a doofus could bear since she was in a bad mood from their defeat.