{.5.} Christmas

Okay so I know it's after Christmas for me,but I decided,you know what I'm doing a late Christmas chapter and this is part of the book and it's not a special chapter and I don't know how the book will continue but eh,I will try.anyway don't blame me if it sucks im not that good at writing.*I do not own the picture and I don't know who drew it and I'm not claiming it as mine*
——————————————————————————-

After a while I woke up,I notice I'm in a room.I decide to get up.ughh my back hurts.i go outside of the room and head downstairs.I hear talking and I see all different colors from the living room.wait a minute,I fell asleep in the living room,how did I get to that bedroom.one of them probably picked me up and it was probably blue.I decided to quietly go outside.once I get outside without anyone noticing,I sit down on the grass and sigh a breath of relief.you know I'm glad I came with them here also because that was the best nap I have ever had. But I wonder if dream is going to be abled to keep me being pregnant a secret.i hope so,I will check on him in a little bit.i hear someone open and close the front door.i turn and see cross.i see him look at me shocked.

Killer/me:cross,how are you
Cross:umm,I'm fine
Killer/me:why are there lights coming from the living room
Cross:Christmas and blue wanted to decorate
Killer/me:makes sense for him to want to,but anyway why did you come out here
Cross:I needed fresh air,why are you out here and how you were upstairs in a bed?
Killer/me:I wanted fresh air to and I was abled to sneak outside
Cross:oh,well that makes sense I guess
Killer/me:how much did you train,dust said you were probably training when I came
Cross:oh a few hours
Killer/me:with breaks?
Cross:no?
Killer/me:cross that's bad for you
Cross:I know but I need to train
Killer/me:you know training isn't everything,right?
Cross:yeah but I just need to train to get better

I see cross sit beside me on the grass,and put his knees up and put his head on them.i sigh,poor cross.

Cross:I just think I need to train to be better and I feel like I can't protect my lovers
Killer/me:lovers?
Cross:oh..yeah,me,dust,horror,nightmare and error are dating
Killer/me:oh,well it's nice you guys have each other
Cross:I'm going back inside now I think they might start to get worried
Killer/me:yeah okay
Cross:you coming?
Killer/me:I will come inside in a moment
Cross:ok but just so you know horror doesn't like people skipping meals
Killer/me:ok

I see cross get up and head inside.so they are dating well that answers some questions I had.but I'm glad they have each other and what cross said about horror,well it's reasonable he's like that because of his au but I guess it also comes naturally for his lovers and friend-enemy.I decided to get up and go inside.when I get inside I noticed in the living room they have a Christmas tree and present,there like little kids,I see dream sitting on the couch alone and go over to him and sit by him.

Killer/me:you okay dream?
Dream:huh,oh yeah I'm okay just thinking
Killer/me:if you don't mind what are you thinking about?
Dream:just about how my brother is happy and how he has found love.
Killer/me:so your glad?
Dream:yeah
Killer/me:thats good,where are the others?
Dream:there in the kitchen talking,I left because they are talking about you.
Killer/me:me?why?
Dream:well blue notice you asleep and took you to a vacant bedroom and blue and horror got worried about you and how you fell asleep so easily.
Killer/me:oh,that makes sense based on who they are.but why else are they talking about me?
Dream:they also started talking about how you might join them in there relationship,so me and ink left,blue stayed to help horror cook dessert.
Killer/me:huh,well I'm gonna go look for ink
Dream:umm actually I will go
Killer/me:oh okay

I see dream get up and disappear from sight to go look for ink.i get up and go to the kitchen.i hear them talking and decide to stop at the door and lean on the wall away from view and listen if it's important.

Blue:killer fell asleep quick don't you guys think
Horror:yeah,do you think he was hungry?
Dust:he might have just been tired
Nightmare:yeah also when I sensed his emotions he was calm and tired
Blue:oh ok
Error:I think he was tired from the portal and meeting us all.
Blue:yeah that probably it
Horror:he's cute when he sleeps
Dust:yeah,he is a little
Error:shut up idiots he might hear you
Dust:he's upstairs sleeping,he's not gonna hear us

I then step in the doorway quietly.it seems blue noticed me instantly.

Blue:killer!im so glad your awake
Horror:yeah,how much did you hear
Killer/me:all of it
Horror:oh
Killer/me:it's okay
Blue:did you see the Christmas tree
Killer/me:i glanced at it

Blue then grabs my arms and leads me back to the living room.i see that his eyes have stars in them and he's smiling big

Blue:me and horror are still cooking so it's going to be a few minutes,but I want to show you more of the tree.
Killer/me:what did you want to show me
Blue:look at the lights the colors,everything and the details and decor,it's perfect
Killer/me:you like Christmas?
Blue:yeah it's great,don't you like it

I think of what blue asked,well in my human life before being reborn my family didn't really celebrate it and I don't have any memories of past killer so,I don't know

Killer/me:I never really celebrated it
Blue:WHAT?!
Killer/me:yeah
Blue:that's it I'm going to give you the best Christmas ever,I'm going to go find dream and ink and make this the best Christmas for you ever

With that blue runs off,I stay in the living room and sit down on the couch.I then remember I have my inventory and get the book I grabbed from the library and start to read it. After a while,I have gotten half way through the book and decide to get up and head to the kitchen.on the way I put the book back in my inventory and see blue preparing plates of food for everyone.that makes me chuckle lightly,and I see horror notices and look like he has a deep red color on his cheekbones,wierd.i see dream and sit by him at the table.i see he's sitting by ink who's drawing.i tap dream shoulder.

Dream:oh hi killer
Killer/me:dream can you call me kills instead of my full name
Dream:sure,blue said you never celebrated Christmas,correct?
Killer/me:yep,thats true
Dream:well I hope you have a wonderful Christmas

I notice blue handing out plates,after blue finished handing out plates he sits by me.I notice others start to eat and decide I will to.while eating they are talking and enjoying there time,I decide to tune them out.
After eating,I notice dream and ink going to the living room as well as others,I notice blue washing plates and decide to help but horror had grabbed my arm and brought me to the living room.well so much for helping blue.i sit on the ground away from the Christmas tree and a little away from the other.I notice blue come into the living room shortly after everyone got seated.I notice they are handing out presents.i decided to ignore them and go into my own headspace and block out them.i then realize blue beside me trying to get me attention and I look at him,he hands me a present,it says from dream.i look at it.

Blue:open it
Killer/me:why did you get me a present dream?
Dream:umm blue how about he opens it later
Blue:why?
Dream:well
Killer/me:im a little tired I'll open it later
Blue:oh...ok

I notice they look at me worried except dream.i sigh and get up and take the bag and go back up stairs to the vacant bedroom.i get there and after some time I slowly fell asleep.

———————————————————————————
So for you guys wondering dream got killer something for the baby bone.anyway this is probably the longest chapter I have written but anyway I did this chapter for fun,it is part of the story like I said it's not a special or anything.hope you like the story,have a good day or night.