We Visit the Garden Gnome Emporium

Miley's POV

I stood next to Chiron and Mr. D as Chiron had his hands on his hips, "The Oracle has confirmed what we expected, that this quest will proceed toward the Underworld, where you will confront the god who has rebelled against his brothers. Hades. The entrance to Hades' domain lies under the city of Los Angeles. This is where you will journey to. Time is short. I have selected our most compelling candidates, from which you will choose two to join you on this quest and ensure that we succeed."

Percy interrupted, "Annabeth." I facepalmed, "Usually people look at their options, Jackson." Chiron nodded, "Are you sure you don't want to hear more?" Percy looked at Chiron, "This thing, Zeus's master bolt, we need to get it back, right?" Chiron nodded, "Yes." Percy thought about it, "And it's going to be hard to get, yes?" Chiron nodded, "Extraordinarily." Percy looked at Chiron, "And if the mission required someone to push me down a flight of stairs for it to succeed...you'd want someone who won't hesitate when they do it." 

I raised an eyebrow, "I can name three people here that would do that for you." Chiron announced, "The first quest mate shall be Annabeth Chase! Now, on to the other candidates." Percy nodded, "Grover Underwood and Miley Aetos." Chiron looked surprised, "Only three can go on this quest." Percy nodded, "But Miley can ensure that this goes the right way." Mr. D nodded, "I'd personally feel better if she went." Luke looked upset and I smiled softly at him, "Luke. How do you feel about getting married now?" 

Luke smiled widely, "I'd say let's do it, love. Right after I give Percy gifts for his quest." 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chiron stood in front of everyone as Luke and I faced each other, "Family and friends, thank you all for coming today to share in this wonderful occasion. Today we are here together to unite Luke Castellan and Miley Aetos in marriage. Do you Luke, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

Luke smiled as he rubbed the backs of my hands with his thumbs, "I do." Chiron smiled and looked at me, "Do you Miley, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" I teared up and squeezed Luke's hands softly, "I do."

I could hear my siblings and our friends sobbing in the background as all the younger campers looked at us with a smile. Chiron smiled and continued, "Luke and Miley have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. Luke, as you place this ring on Miley's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." Luke placed a ring that had his initials on my finger, "With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." 

Chiron looked at me as it was my turn, "Miley, as you place this ring on Luke's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." I smiled and placed a ring that had my initials on Luke's finger, "With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever." Chiron smiled widely, "By the authority vested in me by the Gods of Olympus, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss-" Luke dipped me and kissed me passionately, not letting Chiron finish. Everyone started cheering loudly for us as the sobbing from our friends got louder. 

Luke and I finished out the kiss and Chiron smiled, "I'm happy you two decided to do this. I don't want to separate you, but-" Luke smiled, "Miley has to go on a quest. I know, I know." I kissed Luke's lips again, "I'll be back. I promise." Luke smiled and handed me my pack, "I know. Be safe, Love." Luke and I exchanged goodbyes and I waved to him as I walked to the hill, waiting on the trio. I placed my hand on Thalia's shoulder of the tree to show my respect and smiled at the trio as we walked away from camp and Annabeth smiled at the ring on my finger, "Luke and you are perfect for each other. I'm happy for you." I hugged Annabeth to my side, "Thank you, Annie. Now, this is you guys's quest. I am only here to help you and provide adult supervision."