• 01 •

Issac's POV

Keira Howard? How would I describe her? Well she's just moved in here because of the death of her family, she kinda just keeps to herself and only really talks to her sister. Yeah, ok, she's very beautiful, like I've never seen a type of beauty like that but I also don't know her very well plus I'm dating someone. Maybe she'll talk more when we start school tomorrow, hopefully.

Keira's POV

I just moved into this new home a day ago. The town seems boring as hell and there are so many kids I can barely keep track of them. A certain boy has caught my eye, Issac, I think his name was. He introduced himself yesterday when I was meeting the family, he seems interesting, in a good way of course. I'm excited for the first day of school tomorrow, I can finally make an impression of myself to this town, and maybe I'll have a class with Issac, who knows?
I'm sharing my room with my twin sister Jackie. We are both still really shaken up about what had happened six months ago. But I'm happy I'm staying here and not some crappy hospital, not again.

The Next Day

"Keira wake up or else you'll be late!" My sister was shaking me awake

"Oh shit, what time is it?" I asked with my eyes barely open

"Almost time for us to leave!" Jackie yelled

I got up quickly, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and changed into flared jeans with a pink crop top an oversized sweater and some sliver bracelets. Jackie and I ran downstairs to get our breakfast, I bumped into Alex by accident because the kitchen was so packed.

"Well this is um different." I said to Jackie.
she only responded with a sigh.

"How'd you two sleep?" Katherine, our mothers best friend who took us in, asked.

"fine" Jackie responded with a smile on her face

"Great." I said to Katherine

"Good, so listen I left you two breakfast right there and the boys will be taking you to school. I'll see you guys later, m'kay?" Katherine said to us

"Ok thanks" I said responding for both Jackie and I

I picked up a bagel that was on the table and Jackie took an apple and we made our way to the car that Cole, the second eldest, was driving.

"Deep breaths Jackie, Deep breaths." I said giving Jackie reassurance because she looked like she was about to throw up.

"Come on New York, get in." Cole said directly to Jackie

"I think he likes you" I said giggling to Jackie who still looked scared as ever

I walked to the car and Jackie nervously followed behind me.
We finally got to the school.

"Hey guys we got a full car today so that means Issac, no offering rides to your girlfriend and her little cheerleading friends" Cole said

"Okay" Issac said rolling his eyes

Well, a girlfriend means he is off limits. The only guy that I think I could actually like or even have a chance with. I can't have shit can I? I thought