• 05 •

ꕤ

Song: If You Think I'm Pretty - Artemis

Issac POV

Diego ran up to me and swung. I quickly ducked down and heard Keira yelling at us to stop. I moved backwards and watched Diego throw a punch and miss again, I finally threw one back and hit him right in the face. He wiped the blood dripping from his nose with his thumb, and I kicked him back so he would fall backwards. I came up to him, pointed at him on the ground and smiled. I heard Keira scream to see if Diego was alright and I couldn't ignore it. I looked back at her and suddenly fell backwards from Diego's punch. I was on the floor and rolled over so he punched the floor instead of me then I took one last finally hit knocking him down to the ground.
Everyone around me was shouting and screaming from excitement and concern. Suddenly I heard siren's come from outside.

"ITS THE COPS EVERYONE OUT!" I heard Lyla yell

I ran and saw Grace and asked her quickly for a ride. She said yes but that someone else was riding with us, and I already knew who.

Grace grabbed Keira and helped her walk because she barely could with how much she drank. Then I saw Cole and Jackie walking to us.

"I had to call them because none of us can drive right now." Grace said. 

We were running to their car so quickly to escape the cops and we luckily got out in time. We were in the car and Cole, who was driving, started asking us what the hell happened.

"It's a long story. But basically Keira got really drunk and started making out with a guy." When Grace said that my stomach filled with anger and I let out an annoyed sigh.

"The guy just so happened to be uh, well, Diego."the fact that it was Diego made me feel even more pissed

Cole almost stopped the car mid way because of the sentence that had just came out of Graces mouth.