Violent Clash

"Sei, there's a fight between the Lizardmen and Orcs in the bog." Lycus informed Suisei in their telepathy communication.

Suisei's brow scrunched "Fight? I thought you've told them not to engage with the orcs." he replied.

"Yeah, they were laying low for the past few days they just acted right now. What should I do?" Lycus wait for the black-haired lad's order.

"Souei encountered the chief's attendant in the forest, she's fighting the orc commander at the moment." Rimuru informed Suisei. Right now, the two of them along with the Akari, Kazan, Benimaru, Shion, Hakurou, and the goblin riders are heading to the bog to meet the chief and fight the orcs.

"Not in the bog?" Suisei asked, Rimuru shook his head.

The black-haired lad then pieced the possible reason why the Lizardmen fight the orcs when they were laying low for 4 days.

"Rimuru, a fight is happening in the bog, the Lizardmen attacked the orcs." The black-haired lad informed the slime.

"But we've told them to lay low until we reached the place." Rimuru said.

Suisei nod at his statement "Yeah, but it looks like someone started a coup and took over the chief's position."

"Change of plans you, Akari, and Kazan will head to the bog, we'll follow you after we rendezvous with Souei." Rimuru said to Suisei who nod his head.

The black-haired lad then talk to Lycus through telepathy "Find the commander of the Lizardmen and tell him to retreat his troops."

The three then speed off, leaving the rest behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bog, a fight between the Orcs and Lizardmen can be seen.

As the fight continues, the Orcs continued their battle yell.

"Tramp them down! Tramp them down! Tramp them down!"

"Pull back, everyone!" Gabiru ordered, the Lizardmen followed and pulled back after killing Orcs.

"The plan was for the Lizardmen distract the Orcs while the Goblins finish them off, but It seems like we won't need their help." Gabiru said in his thoughts, smugly. However, that smug face is instantly wiped from his face.

"W-What?! Why are they eating their own kin?" Gabiru blurt out, seemingly surprised at the Orcs who are eating their dead kin.

"Get back! Order your Lizardmen to fall back!" Lycus shouts.

Gabiru looked at the side and saw the demi-human wolf he met at that village running towards him.

"Let them fall back or they will d-" Before Lycus could even finish his sentence a shout from a Lizardman was heard.

"H-Help me! Gabiru-sama!" Is the last words of the Lizardman before the Orcs devoured him.

Lycus clicked his tongue and change direction, he's now rushing towards the army of the Lizardmen who are still stunned at the scene.

"Get back!" Lycus shout at the Lizardmen as he sliced one of the orcs head.

"Everyone, retreat! Hurry!" Gabiru ordered, but before the Lizardmen could even retreat, they got surrounded by the Orc army.

"Tsk, now they are getting cornered." Lycus thought as he summoned two direwolves and killed orcs that are in front of them.

"They have webbed toes and scales now...?" Gabiru looked shocked as he saw some of the Orcs have scales like theirs.