Jura Tempest Federation and Suimeru City

"What will happen to the orcs now? You said you won't hold them responsible for their sins, does that mean you're gonna take him in?" The chief asked Rimuru directly.

Currently, the representative of each races are gathered in the Lizardmen's turf and holding a meeting on what will happen on the orcs and how are they going to handle the aftermath of the battle.

"I think we can take them all in if we're gonna help each other." Suisei who is also one of the chairman along with Rimuru suggest.

"Work together?"

"How?"

"Huh?"

"For example, the Lizardmen will provide clean water and fish. The goblins, room to live. Our village can provide manufactured goods. In exchange, the orcs will provide us their hard labor." Suisei stated gaining a nod from the slime he's holding right now.

"Right, all of the races in Great Forest, together, we will form an alliance, and work for our common good!" Rimuru added.

"Yeah, beside having a country where different races can live together will be fun." Suisei said, smiling at the monsters.

"W-We'd be allowed to join your alliance...?" The orc representative asked the two.

"Of course, like Rimuru said, all races here in Great forest will form an alliance."

"Beside, you guys don't have a home, right? We're gonna give you a good place so don't slack off."

Suisei and Rimuru told at the orcs who seemed to be happy at it.

"Of course, we will work hard!"

"By all means, we accept."

Both Orcs and Lizardmen accepted the alliance.

"How about you Treyni-san?" Asked Rimuru.

"I'm fine with it. I can offer you fruits from the treants I oversee, as well." After saying this, Treyni then stood up.

"Well then, as guardian of these woods, I hereby proclaim, Suisei and Rimuru Tempest will be recognized as the leader of the New Great Forest Alliance." Treyni said making the two looked at her astound.

"The heck?"

"Leader?!"

Treyni continued as the two only looked at her with strained smile.

All of the races then bowed down at the two tempest.

"Do I need to bow down too?" Akari whispered at Suisei.

"No need, you'll be my secretary for this work." Suisei said with a mischievous grin.

"Eh...?" Akari just looked at Suisei thinking that she'll kill this guy later for giving her responsibilities.

"Anyway, it looks like this is how going to be, huh. I'm counting on you guys." Rimuru said, nervously, Suisei silently laughing at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, our village is now having a nice house, clothes, tools we even have sewers, and flush toilets!" Suisei exclaimed at Rimuru.

"We're getting roads, too! Wah, I'm glad that my work from the past life came in handy, and the alliance with the Lizardmen and orcs..." Rimuru smile as the two of them lay on the grass cliff.

"It couldn't be anything better." Both of them are smiling, as someone who started from nothing and now they are gaining things that they didn't imagine they would be able to achieve makes them happy.