𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄

Hi everyone! I know you're probably going to hate me for this, but

I decided to discontinue Enchanted until further notice.

With the on-hold status, I still publish chapters from time to time but with the discontinue status. I really won't be publishing chapters. It may seem sudden but not really. I've been thinking about doing this for a long time and after I consulted with multiple writer friends on this app, I finally made a decision.

Not discontinue that I'm finished with this book forever. Just discontinued publishing chapters online. This story has been published in Wattpad since December 07, 2022. It's been a year! Yet, readers don't seem to think this book is interesting for them to read.

I'm not saying this from a general perspective, just what I observed. Every time I publish a chapter, I always get 200 reads, more or less in one chapter. But the feedback I get is usually from the same 5 or 7 people ( i appreciate you all so much )

It's just when I publish chapters, I expect feedback like every writer on this platform. I want my writing to be praised and complimented! Because, hello? I write in my free time, and the fact that my free time is producing the best chapters for all of you just means how much I am willing to lend the free time that I have for all of you. Instead of resting, sleeping, or reading in my free time, I do it to write chapters. I'm not guilt-tripping you. No, that's not the point, but my point is.

A simple positive feedback would really change this. A simple,

"This chapter is really great!"

"I love this so much!"

"Thank you for updating!"

It would really make a writer's day. Like it's good to feel appreciated once in a while, you know? It takes a lot of courage and self-esteem to publish a work-online, nonetheless.

But the "Please update" comments are-sad. At least learn to more about that comment like-or at least paraphrase it into:

"I can't wait for the next update! I'm so excited!"

Like, show enthusiasm! Ghost readers are a pain. Sorry for the word, but silent readers really are. It takes seconds to vote for the chapter and leave a nice comment. It's not that hard to do. If you're shy, please don't be. We appreciate every POSITIVE comment! It makes our day.

So, what happens to Enchanted?

Basically, I'll stop posting chapters online for the time being. Because, to be honest, I deserve better than this. I know my writing is magnificent as fuck, and me sharing my writing skills deserves praise.

I never experienced this with my Twilight fics because my Twilight readers are super hyper, and their crack comments LOL are super entertaining.

I need to learn to love my writing to the point that I know to appreciate myself without expecting any feedback from y'all.

I am basically working on my expectations for my readers. Because expectations are disappointing so, I'm going to be working on that.

I will be finishing Enchanted on my own. I will complete this fic on my own, and it's between me and my google docs.

Don't worry. I'll publish all the chapters once I finish Enchanted's Act 3 and Act 4. I'm already in the process of writing Act 3. I assure you that this trilogy will be complete! If anything, I am determined more than anything to finish my fics. I don't abandon my work!

If you've reached this far. Thank you. To my readers who left comments and praises. I read it. I loved it. It made me smile. Thank you. I appreciate all of you so much!

Enchanted will be back. For now, Elijah and Genesis will continue their private story ( google docs ) with me meddling with their love life. Hehe.

If you miss Genesis and Elijah. I make tiktok ship edits of them!

Tiktok account: ( @mysticpsyche.wp )
Instagram: ( @mysticpsyche.wp )

Until I return.❤️

Xoxo, Mystic