Number 1.*

Number 1.*
.....................

Enjoy this shit show of a chapter im making

(Made this while writing the next chapter)

0 words..
_________
-Purpled-

I was feeling like shit this particular day. I wonder why as a grown lady was yelling at me, Spit spewing everywhere. Disgusting really (she needs a bib🥱) as she just kept ranting about how my behavior was unacceptable and how i need to get my grades up or i'll be expelled.. Something like that "I JUST CAN'T. AS A PRINCIPAL I AM EXTREMELY.." I turned to the side and digged in my bag, as i found my headphones i grabbed my headphone's and put them on my head. Drowning out the yelling, Grabbing my phone out my pocket and grabbing the attachthingy, i dunno why they make such hard names. Can't it just be named after a animal or something.

After my stupid Yell session i walk over to my locker looking up and seeing the new words over it that read 'ALIEN CUNT' Grumbling i try to ignore it, getting My locker opened and taking out books and a snack since it i haven't had one in a bit.

"Hey pussy" I looked back to see the same orange shirt wearing asshole deo "What do you want..?" I mumbled since I'M not getting the shit beaten out me today "Nothing just wondering whatcha got there?~" He teases, Agh this is the reason i hate men So greedy "Nothing" i put the honey bun in my sweater pocket, Deo making eye contact with it before snatching it out my hand before i put it in my pocker and smirk's at me "well if this is "nothing" he makes the air quotes sign, Don't think he's smart enough to see that that's not the right way to use them. Atleast i think? I dunno. Im failing my grade(🤷‍♂️)

"Then i think you won't mind me taking it" Deo finishes as he opens MY SNACK that's MINE, well was, i stared in irritation as he takes a bite out of the sweet honey bun. I slammed my locker closed before walking out of there and over to my next class, hearing deo snickering. Damn That bitch is infuriating.. Makes me wanna eat that nasty ass yogurt in my bag which is kinda weird when you think about it, Anyways i made to to the door and took a breath of reassurance before putting my hand on the doorknob and opening it walking inside.

As soon as i got in there eyes started darting there eye's over to me, like i was a lazer pointer or something "U-uh hi?" I stuttered, Wow. I sound like a Tw!nk, As i was freaking out in my mind some of the class started to snicker as the teacher asked me to take a seat, Hurriedly i tried getting out the way and finding a empty seat.

Thats when i found a seat by a lightish dirtyish blond With a red sweater that has a raccon on it. I giggled a bit, it was funny. I walked over to my seat and looked at the blond who was in a conversation with another person, Being the nosy Person i am i listen into it "Do you see that purple person looking at you?" The blond is confused and his blue orbs (BABAHABAHA) start to dart towards me , looking away i grab a pencil and pretend i was writing on the desk, making a few cats or what not "What do you mean?" His voice spoke, i think i immediately fell in love because my cheeks  went red, My cheeks couldn't help it. (He's not, his cheeks just flare up red when hes embarrassed or nervous)

Blushing like crazy i snatched my hoodie and started to hide my face so they wouldn't see the blush on my face. "Hey" i slowly moved my hoodie and bit and darted my eyes towards him, responding with a mumble like "Hey" Silence took over the corner of the room we were at before he started to talk again "what's your name? Mines is tommy! The biggest man earth will ever know!" He proudly announced that the whole corner could hear it (it was just tubbo, ranboo, purpled, tommy, and conner🤷‍♂️) all of the corner started to look at us and laugh a bit, making some of the people near us confused.

"Pbfftt-" a person with a sonic onesie had chuckled. I immediately started bringing my eyes over to him as he started to laugh "HEY DON'T LAUGH" tommy pouted and started to flip the brunette off, The kid next to tommy started to laugh as well. "SHUT UP TURBO" "It's tubbo dick'ead!" The smaller brunette shouted back "TUBBO. TOMMY" the teacher shouted back at the 2, the class looking at the corner, me and sonic onesie trying not to bust down laughing. The 2 shutting right up.

As the teacher started her lesson back up and tommy ripped a big paper out pf his notebook and drew words on it before handing it to me, i grabbed the paper and red the top 'GROUP TALKING PAPER' i giggled before looking at the words he wrote 'hey everyshits' I grabbed a purple crayon since that's all i found (too lazy to look anyway) and wrote back 'hey' and passed it to conner. The sonic onesie red it as well and wrote something on it before passing it to tubbo, then tubbo passing it to Mask guy who was sleep the whole time.

We were all just passing note's until the class ended. Signaling lunch and the corner group had gotten up tubbo, ranboo and conner grouped up while tommy went over to me who was just grabbing my snack bag "hey! Purple dude" tommy exclaimed shocking me as i answered "mhm?" AAA i don't know why i responded like that... "Wanna come join us at lunch?" i think i started having fucking COCKBUTTERFLYS (cockroaches and butterflys) because i swear i tried not to giggle but also trying to not mess this up.

"Yeah sure" he nodded before making his way towards his friends then heading to lunch. I bounced up and down and started to make my way out to.

_____________
Donses :3