Chap 3

Number 3.*
.....................

Now i enjoy this series so far but i have other shit to be updating lmao
______________
-Tommy-

As i was making my way towards the bathroom door i started to hear voices inside 'Horny motherfuckers..' i thought before making my way in the bathroom just to see the orange shirt kid and Purpled "What the fuck?!" I yelled before making my way to orange shirt and pushing to the ground. I kneeled down and grabbed a hold of his collar before punching him "Wait-" The kid said before i punched him "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO PURPLED?!" The kid smirked and started to laugh manically before punching me in the stomach and toppling over ontop of me "What did I do? Heh heh. I think you already know pretty boy~"

He said before he started punching me, every hit getting shorter and shorter as i struggled to get him off me, and when i succeeded i instantly got up and started to hit him back. before i could actually kill the dick i heard purpled groan and the doors fly open "TOMMY? PURPLED?" I heard tubbos voice as my fist stopped mid way, Eyes widened. And i let go of Deo, A slam could be heard in this silence as i saw tubbo coming towards me and looking at my brusies "Are you alright tom?!" I nodded but then i remembered purpled and Looked towards him. My eyes widened once more as i saw red coming from his head and 2 deadpanned teens panic and try to wake him up.

I crawled over towards him and started to panic as well "Is he alright?!" I was worried for him, even if we just met. I care for all my friends and family with all my heart. I could see ranboos hand trying to stop the blood by putting his Gloved hand on the wound, it worked to no avail as i tried to stand up. Wobbling a bit from the bruises and wounds "What the fuck are we doing? We need to take him to the infirmary!" I said as the blood started to soak on the marble 'Thats gonna be permanent' i thought to myself as ranboo started to carefully put his hands under him and and stand up.

We quickly all made our way out the door and started to fucking run as the blood on purpleds head started to come down faster and faster each time, the kids in the hallway staring at us and whispering, some even trying to stop us and see whats wrong. Once we made it to the infirmary door. Conner Opened it and the Medic Badboyhalo (like to call him Bitchboyhalo just to mess with him😋) started to look at us and ask "Did you all get into a fight again?" he asked with a sigh before he looked at one of our faces then looked down to see "WHAT HAPPENED?!" The worry in his voice started to appear as Ranboo looked at him and explaining before putting purpled down on the bed.

Bad started to head towards his medical drawer and told tubbo to grab the bandages and me to grab alcohol for the wound. Once bad had gotten a clean cloth and some gloves he rushed over towards purpled. Who was, Sleep? Passed out? They didn't know but me and tubbo rushed over with the bandages and alcohol. Bad making the grabby hands and I giving him the alcohol to slowly pour on his hands and slowly put his hands over the wound, which made purpled groan with pain "You alright?" Bad asked but purpled didn't respond which made badboyhalo let go for a second and tossing conner the cloth as he quickly put his hands over the wound again.

Which conner did conveniently know what he needed so he made his way towards the sink and started to wet it "Hurry!!" Ranboo shouted as conner Said to him "IM TRYING!" Once he was done he ran over and gave the now warm, damped cloth to bad. Bad then put the cloth over the wound and it started getting bright red "Whew.." he sighed before telling us to go to class "But what about-" "Thesus simon. Tubbo beloved. Conner eatspants. And ranboo ender. Head to class NOW" We froze up and started heading towards the door. The group making there way out first but i looked back before heading out as well.

After that happen we were just quiet for the rest of the day. Neither of us saying anything as the day ended and thats when we actually said our goodbyes, I started to walk towards my normal route, thoughts flowing through my mind as i worry about purpled and how he was doing. My Walk being quiet as the birds chirp and footsteps turn into quiet pitter patters and quaint chirps, my footsteps getting louder and louder, as i make my way to the door and grab my key from my pocket. Once i got it out i put the key in the lock. Opening the door "Hey toms!" Wilbur said with a smile as a sleeping quackity laid on the lap of a sleeping schlatt who was on Wilburs shoulder. "Hey.." i mumbled Quickly before dropping my backpack and making my way towards the refrigerator "Whats wrong? Did something happen at school? Did you get in a fight again?" I shook my head and found a snack "No something..else" i said as i started to cover my bruised face with a bit of my hair. "What?".

"What happened? You know you can tell me.." he said to tommy with a worried tone as he slowly slipped himself out of his lovers Grasps, "A friend." "A friend what? You have to tell me Tommy" i looked down, my thoughts filling me as i started tearing up and hardly slammed the fridge shut as wilbur was following him, Pestering him to tell him what happened "Nothing fucking happened! A friend got hurt and thats that! NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" Wilbur flinched at the suddened yell and i quickly walked up the stairs. Ignoring Wilburs calls for me as i slammed my down and locked it. Plopping on the bed and now sobbing a bit. My thoughts consuming me and i just started having a breakdown. Crying 'n shit, Sob and sniffles coming from my room. The dim lights flickering. I tried to calm down by thinking of my mother and how she used to take such great care of me. The lyrics of her lullaby of her song Flowing into my head..

'Cause the~ suns engaged to the sky
And my best friend found a new guy..
I'm only getting older..
I've never had a Shoulder!~

To cry on..~

Whenever she got to that part philza and me always gave her a hug. Philza Making sure to compliment her and give her kisses, she always smiled at us trying to cheer us up. This was before.. she Went missing. I always cry at the thought of her and the precious memories we had. I wanted to hug techno but i realized he was at college so i just sat there. My breathing slowed down and i eventually fell asleep. The thoughts of her flowing through my mind as i dreamed sleeplessly, then randomly thoughts of purpled in my mind started to show up. The thoughts of him smiling and talking with the rest of the group. But theres was something different.. his smile seemed.. geninue, and he was saying something but i didn't hear.

Then i fell asleep. The thoughts of purpled stuck in my brain, even though we just met. Just the smile on his face when i toldhim he could sit with me made me smile.

____________

:3