Chap 2

Number 2.*
.....................

Nother chapter. Nother lore drop enjoy you werid bitches

0 words
_________
-tommy-

'That kid was pretty weird..' i started to think in my mind, i had been thinking of the purple sweater kid a lot recently "Hey. HEY" i jumped before tubbo looked at me with a confused look "Whats wrong?" He asked, i didn't wanna tell him that i was thinkng of the purple sweater kid 'cause he probably would be like 'Oh ToMmy Do Ya' lOkE tHaT guIy?' "Nothing just hungry asf" tubs Laughed like the british bee boy he is. Once we got to the cafeteria we started heading towards the back, where Ranboo and conner were. A confused look popped up on my face as me and tubs made our way over there.

"How in the hell-" i had gotten RUDELY cut off 😒 by Conner as he told us "Ehh we just faster" Tubbo laughed as he started to sit near ranboo and i took a seat near conner. As we were talking the purple kd showed up "Hey" He said. I think he was nervous because he started looking at the seats, Felt pity on him so i told him "Lets sit together" His face lit up weirdly as he took a seat next to me. The table got quiet, like AWKWARDLY quiet. Conner broke the silence by asking purpled something "So Alien cunt" Purpled sighed at that name before correcting conner "Its purpled" Conners eye's went big as the rest of the table (including me 🤩) started snickering .

"Is that actually your name??" the table couldn't keep it in and we all started to laugh. purpled looking at us like were crazy "Yeah??? Dunno whats so funny bout it" he snqpped back. which made conner start snickering again and said "Nothing! nothing. you'll fit right in pretty boy!" Purpled just looked confused as we all started to chat. "Hey bitchboy" a voice came behind purpoed as purpleds head flew forward a little ".." Purpled stayed quiet as the oranged shirt brunette put his hands on purpleds head and started to look at the table and snickered "Wow you found a group as pathetic and Bitchy as you!" The table went quiet as ranboo got up and walked over to orange shirt. Ranboo's tall ass towering Orange shirts short ass. lmao.

★~ 3rd person ~★

"What the fuck did you just call us?" The table gasped as ranboo never really cursed that much nor did they ever get that annoyed at anything. "You heard me. Now sit down bitchboy~" Before we knew it. Deo fell to the ground with a Grunt "What the fuck?!" deo shrieked. Holding onto his cheek as ranboo looked down at deo His eye's giving off a menacingly look as the all the kids cafeteria turned to look at us "You EVER call us that or hit one of my friends. do that shit again, and I'll beat your ass" Deo's eye's widened before he looked away mumbling a quiet 'ok' before getting up and heading towards the nurses office.

"T-that was.." Conner tried to finish but Tubbo finished for him saying "BADASS!" happy Ranboo's eyes widened before softening them once more before saying a quaint "Thanks" and a red tint was seen Before taking there original spot. Sitting in the middle of Conner and Tubbo. Tubbo rambling about how cool it was and how badass he was. Purpled and Tommy started to join the conversation and laughed about it as well "Yeah that was awesome. And thanks man" Ranboo looked at purpled confusingly. Not knowing what he meant before remembering and smiling at him "No problem. Anything for friends" Purpled genuinely started to smile and continued to converse with the table.

After a nice lunch they had a few more minutes before next period. So the group started heading outside to the back of the school were conveniently. No one was at "Hey Boo" Tommy called out "Got it?" Ranboo nodded and took out what i think to be weed? Cocain*? I don't know but ranboo started giving packs to the group. Then he got to purpled and looked at him questioningly, Not knowing what to do. Purpled nodded not knowing what to say but Ranboo gave him it and he just looked at it. Like he didn't know what to do. But he opened it and looked at everyone else, seeing that they put the green weed like thing, he started to put the w**d in the small brown paper and rolled it up, Tommy looked at him and Chuckled, Conner digged into his pocket and took out a lighter, He started to light his up first before lighting everyone elses. Now all of the groups being lighted they started to smoke and talk to each other, fighting who is the Richest and and smoking up the weed they had whilst purpled just stood there, watching all of them and looking at his cig.

Toms looked at purpled and groaned, He went over towards him and started cornered the taller blond, the group looking at them with suspicion but but shrugging it off and continuing to smoke and converse about who has the biggest big man energy. Tommy looked at purpled with irritation and asked him with a Wheezy but woozy kinda voice "Do i.. have to Do EvErythiNg for you~?" Purpled turned light red as he looked at Tommy reach to put the cig in his mouth, Purpled not rejecting the offer as he looks at tommys smirk as the shorter blond started to get up and give purpled some space. Purpled was beet red now as he took the cig out his mouth and coughed smoke. But put it back into his mouth and tried to seem cool but felt like throwing it to the ground and stomping it.

As they continued to talk Purpled started to head away from the back of the school and tubbo asked "WhAt do yOu think Ya' DoIn'? Mate.." Purpled turned back "I'm GoIng to tHe bathRoom" Tubbo nodded and started to talk with the rest of the group as purpled made his way to the bathroom. Tommy looked at purpled blankly and Said to the group "Gotta use the BathRoom" Tubbo confusely looked at him and so did the rest of the group but shrugged it off and started to smoke and converse some more about how much money they could be making.

-Purpled-

I opened the bathroom door and made my way towards the sink, my hands slamming into the cold marble as i turn on the water, Splashing myself with it and looking up to see.. "Hey Dickhead.." The purpled eyed brunette (he got a purple eye from getting his ass beat🤭) said as my eye's widen then fell as i felt my face go towards the marble sink and eventually hit it "Think your tough with your new friends huh?" He scoffed at the thought of him being beaten as he raised my leaking head up, My eyes looking towards him as i tried to mutter up a answer "N-" before i could answer my head was being slammed into the marble once more "Answer me when im talking to you cunt!" 'I can't answer to you when my head is getting slammed into marble dumbass' Before i tried to answer i felt Dizzy and my eye's wanted to close badly.

"Well?~" I tried to get up but his hand was to strong, and before i knew it..

I passed out.

____________
Sorry this is such a short chap. Im too lazy to do more 😒