Chap 4

Number 4.*
.....................

Watching Class '09 while making these chapters. Gotta make the bank while watching the shi'
_______________
    -Purpled-

I felt light.. It was dark. and empty, I felt at., peace. My body felt warm as i closed my eyes. The peaceful quiet of the darkness made me sleepy.. "He.. aw.. C.. yo.. hea.. m.." a faint voice shouted, My head felt dizzy.. I closed my eyes for a second and i think i saw.. "light..?" I said out loud as i woke up, groaning as i tried to get up just to get lightly pushed back down by a soft touch "just lay down alright? It's been a long day.. just get some rest" I think thats what they said as i weakly nodded, my head feeling like a anvil dropped from the sky and landed on me.. As i slowly feel asleep i heard murmurs coming from the room, before i passed out i heard one more word. "Punz."...

________after a few days_______

After a few days, my eyes opened back up, i don't think the world was this light as the bright ball called the SUN showered all its light on me, My eyes darting to the left "Purpled?..." i heard a faint voice call. Turning my head towards it "hm..?" Before i could ask who it was i was stopped by a push and soft arms embracing me, a slam could be heard in the hushful silence, As confused as i was, i felt comfortable in this embrace and started to hug them back "Im so glad your ok..My love.." As soon as i heard the my love i was confused, i'd never had a girlfriend or even. Boyfriend, I was confused but then she had gotten up and then i saw her face. She had black hair that looked like if you tried to comb it, it would go straight through, She also had heart shaped lips and Beautiful blue eyes that complimented the freckles on her face.. "are you alright my love?".

I looked at her, my eyes softened as a giggle escaped from my lips, Filling the whole room as i nodded softly, Her hands Reached down, Her hands slowly reached my Cheek, Pinching it as i Groaned "Your so cute hon.." Her voice sounded soft, But A mix of saddness had Escaped from her lips as she smiled sweetly, I tried to say something, but nothing came out. She looked at me and her eyes closed as her smile shined "Oh hon.. I hope you can get better.." As soon as i tried to say something. My hostipal door suddenly flew open as a Platinum blond with a scared look on there face "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ...." I didn't get to hear the last part as i had already started to pass out "PURPL.."

I think i woke up a few hours later because it was nighttime, My leg also felt heavy. I looked over to my right to see a dirty-light blond laying on my right leg "Who?.." (Insert loud snore) I was interrupted by a unconventional loud snore coming for my left to see a Platium blond Sleeping on a chair "pft!" I giggled lightly, both of the males waking up and yawning. Looking up from there usual position and staring at me for a moment "Purp.. PURPLED!" The platinum blond had ran over to me and there arms started to wrap around me "I thought you were gonna die!" A surprised expression appeared on my face for a second before smiling and hugging him back "I did too!" Tears came from my eyes as he slowly started to let go. Red eyes and a smile. "What happened to you pun-" I was interrupted AGAIN by someone else this time.

Another pair of hands and arms wrapped around my waist, and my face turned beet red as i looked at the back of me, i could hear punz scoffing "I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Punz had yelled "Be quiet! Your gonna wake the other paitents up" punz had said to the teen, as which the teen sticked his tongue at him and hid behind me "Your yelling as well y'know.." I wondered when they got this close. Made me giggle a little.

-???-

I looked at the dirty blond grabbing MY loves waist like he's there boyfriend... My fist ball up as i quietly growl and scoff "He's gonna wish he NEVER touched Mi amor.."

_____________

Sorry its so short, i'll make chap 5 then ill take a short week break