Namaz - 1

Namaz is the second pillar of Islam.

Namaz is obligatory on every sane and adult Muslim.

Allah commanded in Holy Qur'an 99 times to establish Namaz.

The Prophet (saw) has said, "A devil fears a momin till he establishes Namaz five times a day daily".

The Prophet (saw) said that "Namaz enlightens a Namazi's heart".

The Prophet (saw) has said, "When a prison abandons Namaz, he will meet Allah in the state that Allah's wrath will befall on him".

The Prophet (saw) said, "A person comes closer to kufr when he abandons Namaz".

Offering Namaz regularly reforms the Heart.

The Prophet (saw) said, "A person who regularly offer fajr and Asr Namaz, will never enter hell".

The Prophet (saw) said, "If a person offer Isha Namaz in congregation, it is like he had worshipped half the night".

The Prophet (saw) said, "The virtue of offering Zuhr Namaz is like offering night prayers i.e. "Tahajjud"".

The Prophet (saw), "If person misses offering Asr Namaz due to some work then he will be deprived of blessings(barkat) from that work".

The Prophet (saw) said that Masjid-e-Haram i.e ka'batullah is the first masjid on earth.

The Prophet (saw) said, "Among all the places, Allah Ta'ala's most favourite place is masjid".

The Prophet (saw) said, "Among all the places Allah Ta'ala's most disliked place is market".

The Prophet (saw) said, "If a person constructs a masjid only for the sake of Allah Ta'ala and not for fame, then Allah will construct a house for that person in paradise".

The Prophet (saw) said, "If a person goes to a masjid to offer Farz Namaz after doing Wazu, then he will be rewarded like a Haji who is in Ahraam".

The Prophet (saw) said, "If a person knows what sin it is to pass infront of a Namazi, then he would prefer to wait for forty days or months or years to go across a Namazi".

Namaz should be offered whole heartedly with calm and slowly. It should be offered again if it is offered quickly and without any relaxation.

The Prophet (saw) said, "A Namazi communicates with Allah Ta'ala in Namaz".

The Prophet (saw) said, "A person who recites Durood once, Allah Ta'ala will shower his grace ten times, his ten sins will be expiated and his position will be raised ten times more".

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you