ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ

"Let go of me!" Abby yelled loudly. Catching the attention of her brother and Lilith.

Lilith picked up the pace as she didn't want to be too late. "Abby!"

"Abby?!" Mike yelled from his spot before dropping the bucket to run after Lilith.

"Chica, let me go." Abby whimpered as she was getting closer to the animatronic spring traps. Screaming when one of them began to make a sound.

Lilith bursted through the doors with Mike behind her. "Chica!" She yelled.

Chica lost her hold on Abby and watched as she was able to escape because of them.

Abby made a run for it as she immediately ran to her brother first. Hugging him as she buried her face into his jacket.

Mike aimed the taser gun at Chica. "Leave her alone!" He spoke up.

Chica narrowed her eyes at them before taking slow steps towards them.

"Chica. We just want to help you." Lilith raised her hands as she glanced at the animatronic. Noticing she wasn't stopping. "Mike.. shoot her." She knew it would take a while if she wanted to get them free from her father's control.

Mike nodded as he made Abby take cover before shooting the animatronic down. Watching as it worked before relaxing a bit.

Lilith let out a small breath. "Suzy.." She mumbled walking over to the animatronic.

"We have to go." Mike spoke.

"Mike." Abby spoke as she rushed back over to him.

Mike landed on his knees to be on her level. "Hey." He spoke softly as he opened his arms for her. Engulfing her in a hug. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I don't know what's wrong with her." Abby spoke. "I don't know why she was trying to hurt me." Abby continued.

"I know. I know." Mike spoke as he pulled away from the hug. "Listen to me. I've been an idiot about so many things. I've been stuck trying to fix the past, but you are the most important thing in the world to me, and I promise I'm gonna do better."

"I love you too, Mike, but we should probably go." Abby spoke.

"Right. Okay. Come on." Mike spoke. Turning to Lilith. "You coming?" He asked.

"Yeah.." Lilith quietly nodded as she stood back up after touching Chica's hand.

"What's wrong?"

"He's here." Lilith replied. "That man is here."

"We can leave while we still can." Mike spoke as he grabbed her hand.

"You don't know him well Mike. He has this place locked down." She spoke. Helping him run down the hall as Abby ran ahead of them.

Mike was about to say something before yelling as he was taken down. Something attached to his leg as he groaned.

Lilith landing besides him as she noticed it had been Chica's cupcake.

"Mike!" Abby panicked.

"Run! Hide! Abby, go! Lilith, take her!"

"I'm not leaving you behind!" Lilith yelled.

"Go!"

"Mike-!"

"Now!"

Lilith listened as she took Abby's hand after getting up before running away with her.

"Is he going to be okay?" Abby asked.

"Your brother is a strong and brave man. He'll meet up with us again." Lilith spoke as she could only hope he would make it back to them safely.