CH 1 PAGE 1

The place was covered, FILLED with filth, the stench burned the nose of any that weren't use to the awful smell when walking past the alley.

The slight bangs and Huff's from in the dumpster;the source of the smell, could faintly be heard from the main pathway, then a muffled squeal that sounded similar to a rat…

That's because it is a rat.

A rat that squealed, squirmed and looked up at its captive in freight.

Both your hands gripped it's mid section, the cold air from outside of the dumpster made your breath come out in frosty puffs, licking your dried, crack and cold lips as you looked at the feral rodent, what a lucky catch today was.

The warm body of the rat made your mouth salivate as it squealed some more while you gripped it tighter and brang it closer to your mouth, your jaw opening wider while adjusting the rat, holding it like a corn on a cob, it's warm belly exposed to your mouth as your palm muffled its cries.

Slowly, as if to savour it, your teeth sunk into its fur before ripping the skin and fur off of its body, the rat cried out once more, not only in fear but pain as well,

You spat out the warm fur, letting it land somewhere in the dumpster as the rats squeaks grew louder and louder before getting quiet, its body growing still.

You hummed in satisfaction while gulping down the blood, guts and whatever you could get your teeth on, you soon took a large chunk of the rat, ripping it open wider and wider to get more of the warmth through the flesh, you even got bold enough to chomp on its rib cage, it cracked sickeningly as your teeth scratched and scraped against the rat bones.

It's seems your hungered state caused you to not spit out the rat bones because with one last gulp of the rats flesh one of the bones went down with it, lodging it's sharp self in your throat causing you to cough heave and slightly cry, was this it's way of getting revenge on you? For making it die so painfully? So slowly?

Your fingers grasped at your throat as you coughed and clawed at the walls of the dumpster.

Drool escaping your mouth, not bothering to slurp it back up.

Your neck felt raw as you scratched at it, your eyes darting around the dimly lit dumpster, struggling more and more as black spots clouded in your already dark vision, letting out a choked up cry you felt the bone slide down ever so slightly, digging into your throat and wounding it, the blood was quickly coughed up as you stiled, just as the rat did, speaking of the rat, it laid dead and basically empty on your thigh. cold just as you were beginning to feel.

Dead, just as you were at this very moment.

Your body was discovered, rotten with a rat or two chewing on your carcass a two weeks later, funny how life works.