Present

*2023*

*Gills and Aluwahlias are planning a small trip before Shubman goes for his tour. In this time many things have changed. Shubman is now a very known cricketer and Mishti is a CEO of a clothes company known as 'the perfect fit'(idk if this exists I got this randomly). As they were planning it was finally decided to go to a villa in the mountains. Shubman told that his friend Ishan would come. in these years Shubman feelings for Mish grew and Mish did not carry much hatred towards him *

Roshan : chalo sab jaldi late ho jayega warna!

*everyone settled themselves in a bus and were ready to go*

shahneel: oh gawd i am so excited and i have even heard that there is an infinity pool ! oh gawd i am so excited.

shub: yeah sounds cool but i hope someone will actually swim this time*taunting mish*

*as mish used to cause a lot of troubles in her childhood her dad stopped all her luxuries this even included her swimming classes (p.s. they are not toxic but strict)*

mish: excuse me! why are you so worried . you can still enjoy without me . and i know how to swim ok just i dont like to(she did not want him to know that it was cancelled)

lajjo(mish grandma): oye mish kya piche beth gayi ithe aa aur sab ko kuch khane ko de nikkami . agar esa karegi toh koi milega bhi nahi

(lajjo does not like mish much because she wanted a boy.she was orthodox and would therefore hate her . her family also could not do anything as then she would blackmail them.)

mish: ayi  dadi

kerat: are aunty ji usko rehne do na hum karlenge usko maza karne do sabke sath

mish: its ok aunty ill do it

*after two hours the reach the venue . it was a huge villa and it was very beautiful too.*

lakhwinder: jaao sab apni apni room choose karlo , ek mera aur kerat ka ek roshan aur geet ka aur dadi

roshan: ha aur shaneel tu aur tera pati ,ishan aur shubman ,karan tu apni wife ke sath aur mish bacha tera ek

lajjo: isko kya zaroorat hai ek room dene ki woh toh bahar bhi so  jayegi

roshan: maa please

*they all got freshen up and decided to meet near the pool and the adults decided to go sihtseeing*