All His

When I walked into class today, Tom was gone. Usually he's always in his seat before me. It's been a week since we went on our 'date' and he's not been at school all this week. I've gotten quite worried. I've been unable to keep the negative thoughts from my mind, what if something happened? Bill has been gone too, and that's even worse.

After he left that morning he stayed with me, they've never shown back up. I sigh, rubbing my face and sitting up in bed. It's already 12 o'clock but I just can't sleep with the fact I know he won't be there. I say I don't like him, but then all this and then I've been ghosted. It makes me a bit upset in a way as well.

And even thinking about it makes me want to cry. I swallow the lump in my throat, reaching for my phone. I'm going to text him, see if he responds. Maybe not, but it's worth a try.

Tom ;)

me - Tom?

------------------------------------------------

I snap my phone closed, knowing I probably won't get an answer for a while. The tears swell up in my eyes as I roll on my side, where has he been?

✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡✮♡

I throw my backpack on the floor without even looking up, my heart feeling heavy. I slip my shoes off, trying to fight away the tears. I was right, he still wasn't there. I eventually can't fight the tears. They trickle down my cheeks, I sniffle and wipe them away.

"Alana." I look up immediately, there he lies. His hood on so I can't see his hair, he smiles. I can only see a white bandana on his head. I gasp, running to him. Throwing myself into him, I squeeze him. "Tom!" My voice breaks as the tears fall harder, he laughs. Pulling away, he observes my face. His large, gentle hand wipes away my tears onto his pants.

"Don't cry baby, I'm still alive." I groan, hitting his chest angrily. "Where have you been!" He gains a nervous expression, slowly taking off his hood. There, his black cornrows show. The white bandana a substitute for his hat. I widen my eyes, sitting up on his lap. Tom fidgets with his piercing, which I also happen to notice is black. Something about these makes him look so grown, I like it. No, actually I love it. He looks so perfect, so majestic. Sexy even, drawing me in to him.

"S-So? What do you think?" He asks nervously. I smile wide, cupping his face. He holds my wrists in place as he stares up at me. "They look so good." I whisper, reaching my hand out to hold one. I pick it up from underneath his jacket, running my fingers down the newly braided piece.

"Is this your real hair?" I ask curiously, feeling to the end of the braid. He nods, smiling at me. "You really like it?" He asks, searching for conformation. I nod vigorously, moving my hands to feel the roots on his head. It's unbelievably soft, and so perfect. The black color compliments his face, making his defined features stand out even more.

"You look so handsome." I whisper, he smiles sweetly. His cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. "Can I kiss you?" He asks out of the blue, his eyes big and lovey facing me. I cup his face, pulling our lips together. Closing my eyes, I enjoy the way he feels. The feeling of his piercing so cold on my warm lips.

He smiles against me, his hands go down my back and rest above my rear. We pull away after a minute, both us panting a little. Tom's hand cups my jaw, rubbing my cheek in circles. Soft eyed, he speaks to break the silence. "You're so beautiful, Al." I smile, feeling my cheeks begin to heat up. He giggles, keeping his hand on my cheek.