Its life 26th chapter

Here we go! Although I have no idea what I'm going to write I SHALL TRY!!!

~Bri

********************************************************

******Ally's Pov*****

Every morning I think of how amazing it would be to just stay in bed and do nothing. Now all I wanted to do was get up and actually go to school. I already have all of my homework completed that I would have gotten and I still have another day of mindless bed resting.

***********

FINALLY!!!! I jumped up and shut off my alarm before grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and my Green Day shirt and sprinting into my bathroom. I took a quick shower and got changed. I threw my hair into a side braid and brushed my teeth then dashed downstairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I sang as I entered the doorway and grabbed some cereal.

"Morning" Zoe grumbled.

I laughed at her sour expression and sat down across from her to eat. "Smile" I teased, poking her face as I leaned across the table.

"Why?" She whined, slapping my hand away.

"Uh I don't know, your not dead, you can walk, talk, eat. You can see my beautiful face! Annnd if those aren't enough just think 'Hanuka freaking Mata-ta" I declared, raising my spoon in the air.

"Ally, did you eat some bad mushrooms or something?" Zo wondered, backing her chair away slightly. I rolled my eyes and put my bowl in the sink and grabbing my keys.

"Lets go slow poke" I said over my shoulder, walking out the door to my car.

A few minutes later I jumped of my car and walked over to the rest of our friends.

"ALLY!" The girls screamed, running up and crushing me in a group hug. After they all backed away Corbin came up to me.

"Did you drive?" He asked me, worried.

"Yeah" I drew out the 'ah.'

"Ally! Why didn't you just call me I would've picked you up!" He scolded.

"I'm fine." I said, rolling my eyes. He let out a huff of air before wrapping his arms around me and setting his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm just worried" He whispered.

"I know but trust me I'm perfectly fine" I said, leaning away from his embrace to look up at his face. I got on my tip toes and pressed my lips to his. There was a chorus of "AWWWS" and "PDAAA's" ect. but what really caught my attention was Zoe. She had her face scrunched up all funny in disgust.

"Now I need the blindfold" She muttered and I laughed, lacing my fingers with him and walking into the school to start the day.

******

The day flew by pretty fast. I had one more class until lunch. I walked in and took my seat between Tyler and Johnny.

"Sup guys" I asked, plopping down in my seat and giving Ty a knowing look.

"Hey" They both said in unison.

"Yes I heard about the moving thing and If you try anything on her I swear to god I will break your hand" I whispered to Tyler, he smirked.

"Who said we haven't already tried lots of things?"

"EWWWWW gross. gross. WHY. WHY. Oh my god. Scarred. That's what you made me. For. Life." I whisper/yelled as I shuddered in my seat. He laughed.

"Just kidding Al" He winked and ruffled my hair. I swatted his hands away and scooted a little more towards Johnny before the class began.

*********

The bell for lunch rang shrilly, effectively stopping my history teacher's rant.

"YES!" I yelled, jumping out of my seat and collecting my stuff, trying my best to avoid the teachers glare sent in my direction at the outburst. I quickly scurried out of the room and towards the cafeteria.

I was halfway through my lunch when I was called down to the office. I exchanged confused glances with my friends as I left the lunch room and bounded towards the office.

"Um I was told to come down here?" I said to the schools secretary.

"Ah yes, Ally Martin, right?" She asked, smiling at me. I nodded my head and she handed me the phone. "Your aunt" She explained.

"H-hello?" I asked shocked, I used to be really close with my aunt until she moved away to England. I would have moved with her but my parents requested me to stay with Zoe and her family.

"Hey, Honey! I have wonderful news!" She gushed over the phone and continued on. "I finally convinced them to let you move here with me in two weeks!"

"W-what!" I chocked out, terrified. "But... what about" 'corbin' I thought but said different "What about school! and University I was already accepted!" I tried to reason.

"nonsense, you can finish school here and attend one of the Universities. Anyone would accept you, your bloody brilliant!" She fought. I sighed.

"B-but" I tried but she cut me off.

"No buts Ally It's final!" She said and stopped my oncoming rant by hanging up.

I stood frozen before putting the phone back on the hook and robotically walked out of the room and out of school. I walked over to an old apple tree on the school grounds and collapsed. Sliding down the trunk, I felt tears start to prick at my eyes. 'move here' 'two weeks' 'no buts Ally It's final' Her words echoed in my mind as I moved my legs into my body and wrapped my arms on my knees, resting my head on my forearms. How could I leave Zoe,Sabrina,Jenny,Kaylee? What about Tyler, Johnny, Derek? All of my other friends and my teachers? Graduate at a different school? Attend a different University?

Most Importantly, How could I leave...

Corbin?

***************************************************************

Just when you think its perfect it turns! AHH I didn't even realize I was writing this but it just flowed out so whats gonna happen next???

~Bri