Prologue

Maddison William-Howard. The girl who had been adopted by the Howards. She lived with the Howards since she was like a baby because her real parents left her at an adoption center when she was just a baby. The Howards were the only family she had known her entire life. The thought of trying to find her real family was lingering in the back of her mind when she was like 13 but now thats she was 16 she didn't have the need to go look for them because she had everything she already needed right by her. A loving family with a mother a father and 2 sisters and a lovely house.

Losing family she had never known the was hard for her but the Howards were always their for her. She never thought she eventually would loose that family as well. The only family she still had was Jackie her younger sister. But because the more their lives changed during that period of time the more they started to drift away from eachother. And she couldn't let that happen. The feeling she had in her stomach when she heard what happend to her parents and her older sister that they died in a car accident was hard for her she didn't want to come out of her room for 3 months and didn't eat much. The only way she ate was because of her best friend Isabell who came to visit her almost every single day. She practically forced her to eat something . But i was so gratefull for het best friend she woudn't know what she would have done without her. 

When she heard she had to move in with another family Jackie and Maddison weren't happy at all they didn't want to leave new york or their friends. But when they heard they were going to live with the best friend of their mother they were not that mad anymore they were atleast happy that they would be in a safe place and people that were friends with their family but she still never met them so she didn't know what to expect.

But they couldn't do anything about they coudn't change the past but they had to live in the present. They both had to start their new lives in Calorado far away from the city.

|| Guys i don't know my writing seems a little childish please let me know if you like my writing style or if you have some tips to get better at writing please let me know.
So this is a little prologue also please let me know if it's good :). But i am trying my best to make it as good as i possible can. And thank you for reading my story i really apreciate it. ||