Chapter 5: Fiery Love Under The Sunlight

(Kyojuro's point of view)
"Seriously?!", Yuichiro asked me when I looked down to avoid allowing Tsunami to see the light blush on my face while she put her sword back into its sheath. "I can see why you're looking down at the ground and I can't bring myself to blame you because I'm only fourteen.", she said and I looked up. "What she said means I'm four years older than her.", I thought. "Say, Master.", Kanae said. "Yes, Kanae?", the master asked. "You said you wish to make Tsunami a demon slayer, but she won't be able to defeat Upper Moon Two if she stays a normal demon slayer.", she replied. "Good point.", he said and Tsunami looked at him in confusion at what they were saying. "Tsunami, I can see you don't know what we're talking about. But the only way you'll one day be able to defeat Upper Moon Two is if you become a pillar, the strongest possible rank in the Demon Slayer Corps.", he said. "I don't have any damn experience with this sword in the first place, so I'm not sure how the hell I'd be able to prepare myself to take that path.", she replied. "Then it sounds like you have little to no combat skills.", the master said. "The thing is, who will help her out with that?", I asked and he looked at me. "Kyojuro, I'm aware your father knows about Sun Breathing. But because bringing her to your home will result in her learning the breathing style you use instead of the breathing style her sword uses, I would like Tsunami to train here at the mansion.", he said. "Understood, Master.", I replied. As she turned her body around to follow the master inside so they could speak, I saw her earrings. I got up and left to go home and inform Father.