Part 7: U.S.J Trip & Old Faces

A few days have passed since the Combat Training Exercise with Class 1-B, and since then, a lot of people have different opinions on Izuku. Most of them were positive(Mainly agreed upon by the females of both classes), while others had some negative thoughts on him, however, Izuku didn't really care and was going to continue doing what he wants till he gets a proper challenge.

Currently, Class 1-A was on a trip towards the U.S.J for Disaster/Rescue Training, and Izuku was chilling near a window, listening to some music, until Toru had sat beside him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Izuku: *Takes off Headphones* Yeah? Oh! Toru! How can I help you?

Toru: Hey Midoriya! I wanted to know if you could help me with something.

Izuku: Does it have to do with your Invisibility?

Toru: Yeah! Can you help with turning it off or allow me to control it somehow?

Izuku: Of course I can! First..

Izuku would snap his fingers and clothes would appear on Hagakure.

Izuku: Got to make sure you're fully clothed before I fix ya!

Toru: Right!

Izuku would clap his hands and Toru's Invisibility would slowly wear off and reveal her completely.

Mina: OMG!!! TORU, YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!!

Uraraka: I have to agree! I never really thought about how you would look without your Quirk on.

Izuku would create a small mirror and give it to Toru, who would cry tears of joy of getting to see herself again after what seemed to be an eternity. Then, Toru would turn and hug Izuku tightly while crying into his chest.

Toru: THANK YOU SOO MUCH, MIDORIYA!!!

Izuku would chuckle and rub Hagakure's back softly before lifting her chin up and wiping her tears away.

Izuku: It's nothing, Hagakure~Chan. Just enjoy it and have fun, okay?

Toru would nod her head and cling onto Izuku tightly as the trip continued towards the U.S.J. Eventually, they would all reach the USJ and see the Space Hero: 13 standing outside, who would give them a quick speech about the dangers of Quirks and how controlling them is most important, causing everyone to look at Midoriya, who simply shrugged his shoulders in response.

Once they entered the Stadium, Izuku sensed strong Reiastu coming from the middle of the stadium, confusing and alerting him because no one here as strong or even average amounts of Reiatsu, which means this is someone from Gremmy's universe!

Mina: Guys! What's that heavy feeling weighing down on us?!

Momo: *Huffs* I-I don't know!

Aizawa: Everyone stay calm! We'll see what this is ourselves!