Part 5: I'm A Celebrity Now!!!

Everyone(-Aizawa & Shoto-): WHAT?!?!?!

Izuku would float back down to the ground and give everyone a foxy grin.

Izuku: Yep! I can imagine whatever I want into existence without limit. Pretty cool, right?

Denki: PRETTY COOL?!?! YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO, GET, AND HAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!

 Momo: Wow! I didn't know your Quirk was that powerful, Midoriya~San!

Izuku: Yeah, I don't blame any of you for being surprised or anything. It's the accurate reaction to have once you realize the endless possibilities my Quirk gives me.

Aizawa: If you're all done glazing Midoriya, then get changed and head to lunch. You're all already 5 minutes late.

Everyone would scramble to the locker rooms while Midoriya stayed behind and chuckled, knowing that Aizawa was just lying.

Izuku: I know, I did a little too much there, I apologize.

Aizawa: I don't really care, just get going already so I can sleep.

Izuku would smirk and hand Aizawa an envelope before poofing away. When Aizawa opened the envelope, it would have a check of $7,130,550,000(US Value Translation: $50,000,000) on it and a small chibi Izuku on the corner of it. This made Aizawa's eyes widen slightly before he would smile and place the check in his pocket and walk away.

**In The Cafeteria**

Class 1-A were all sitting around Izuku(Except Bakugo & Todoroki) and were asking him questions about what he could do until someone decided to come and interrupt them.

Monoma: HAH!! Look at the ignorant fools of Class 1-A everyone!! Don't think that just because you're the first class in line, any of your pathetic li--!

**SPLASH**

Monoma would have a bucket of urine dumped on him before having a balloon full of poop be thrown at his face.

Izuku: EWWW!! LOOK AT HIM EVERYONE!!! BATHROOM DWELLER MONOMA OF CLASS 1-B!!!

Everyone in the cafeteria would look and start pointing and laughing at Monoma, who was just in a state of shock and was sitting on the ground as everyone laughed and mocked him.

Monoma: S-Stop l-laughing at me! S-Stop!

Random Student: Do you always eat shit man, damn?!

Random Student: Piss-Drinker!!

Random Student: Dung Devourer!!

Monoma would hold his head before screaming loudly and curling up in a fedal position until the voices suddenly stopped and his suddenly world began to crack before breaking away to show that he was in Recovery Girl's office.

Monoma: W-Where am I?!

Kendo: You're in the Nurse's Office, Monoma.

Monoma: K-Kendo? W-What happened?

Kendo: Well, you went over to annoy Class 1-A and you were put under an illusion by one of their classmates. However, the illusion was so powerful that you ended up in a 3-Day Coma, so yeah.....Learned your lesson?

Monoma would grip the sheets of his bed before turning away with a huff.

Kendo: I'll take that as a no. Alright, unless you feel better, I'll leave you alone.

Monoma: Wait! Who was it that put me under that stupid illusion?

Kendo: His name is Izuku Midoriya, the Strongest Kid in Class 1-A and their Class Rep.; I'd advise you keep your distance from him if you don't want to end up in another coma again.