prologue

If I could go back in time, I would with zero hesitation. This war has cost everything. I've betrayed my father, my friends, my family, and the gods. I was so easily influenced by him. I thought that he loved me. I thought that we were family. Now I sit in a cell, and I'll be in this cell until I accept his proposal. I've done so much wrong and I tried to help them even though I fight against them. Well, I did up until a few days ago. At least, I think it's been a few days. My meals are irregular so who knows how long I've actually been here. I just sleep and eat. I find comfort in sleeping. Most times, I dream. I dream of a boy, his voice keeps me fighting. It's almost familiar but I no longer recognize it. I don't know his face either, I don't know my own either. But he spoke to me last night. Said he would help me. So I'll keeping holding onto hope that this is not where I shall spend the rest of my days.

_

My name is Sara Wilson, daughter of the god Apollo. Long ago, I ran away from home and made a new family of my own with other runaways that were like me. Luke, son of Hermes, and Thalia, daughter of Zeus. Together the three of us fought off monsters and survived place to place. Then we found Annabeth in an ally. She was like us. A half-blood. A child of the gods. We were guided throughout the country by a satyr named Grover. He almost got all four of us across the border but Thalia stayed behind to protect us. She sacrificed her life for us and I will never be able to repay her for it. I've lived at camp half-blood for five years now, only leaving one time for a minor quest that I was given. Five years of training, learning, and now teaching. But things are starting to change. Luke has changed, and I don't think a thousand prayers to the gods can help him.

_

AN. First look at Sara! I literally came up with this story while rereading the Titan's Curse the other day so I'm super excited to share it! ch 1 will be uploaded soon!