Prologue

Hey, My name is Taraji, and you probably know me from some TV shows or movies you have watched such as Empire, Baby Boy, and More. Even though I put a smile on for the camera, there's more to what meets the eye; The drama, the pain, and the tears. Even though I make life look easy, it becomes hard when you have an abusive husband. On top of that, the world is always watching. Always having to make sure your image and actions are on point starts to weigh down on you. When you're already struggling from anxiety and depression, and managers keep pushing you, life just starts to feel like the walls are closing in on you.

In all of this, there has been one person who has been there whenever I need them no matter what time of day; Fantasia. We have been friends since High school and have been ever since. She has been there more than my own husband. Honestly I have already left our marriage emotionally and mentally, but not physically. And honestly there's something growing between Fantasia and I....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is my first book with the help of RenniWorld4Life (my best friend). This is a cross-over with her book   Love Will Win. I can't wait for y'all to read this book!! I hope you will like it.💗

SEE YOU IN CHAPTER 1