21-30

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 21 21. Extremely Rapid Deterioration

  After Xiao Yi's side was resolved, Xu Zhi cut the scene to Gouzi's side. If the battle situation on Xiao Yi's side was tragic, then Gouzi's side was slightly better.

  Although he suffered some injuries, they were not serious. The trouble was that the opponent had far more people than Shen Jinwen and Gouzi. Xu Zhi also asked that even if he ran away, he had to catch these people and not let them give up because they couldn't keep up. .

  Therefore, it is inevitable that he will suffer some injuries. The dog can withstand a lot of injuries due to the strength of his body. Shen Jinwen's condition looks a bit dangerous. Although the dog is not seriously injured, he does not seem to have much strength. .

  Xiao Yi felt that it would only take a few minutes over there. When the dog noticed that Xiao Yi was coming towards it, it knew it was time to make peace, so it ran towards Xiao Yi with the tired Shen Jinwen on its back. Naturally, its speed is much faster than these lunatics, but it deliberately slowed down, which made Shen Jinwen's experience sitting on its back like a roller coaster. One moment, she was about to grab her paw from behind, and the next moment, the dog suddenly jumped forward.

  In the pixel screen of the game console, Shen Jinwen's always calm expression was broken. Her panicked look at the moment was interpreted by the pixels and was actually a bit exaggeratedly cute, which was in great contrast with her usual appearance.

  With Gouzi's active approach, Xiaoyi joined them in less than three minutes. He had to hold on to Gouzi to prevent him from falling off. Shen Jinwen was very tired. At this moment, he was at the end of his strength and could only force himself. Stand aside and keep yourself out of trouble.

  With Gouzi and Xiao Yi joining forces, less than ten people were quickly eliminated by them, and this time Xiao Yi took out three red cores.

  Taken together, this operation not only eliminated hidden dangers around him, but also produced eleven more cores of the same attribute. Xu Zhi was quite satisfied with this.

  Unfortunately, the only role of these cores seems to be left to the spiritual body.

  One core takes five minutes, which adds up to only fifty-five minutes. Adding in the [Heart] attribute, it is just enough for one hour.

  But Xu Zhi naturally couldn't devote himself to it all at once.

  Tomorrow morning, she planned to try again with a random spiritual body for twenty minutes.

  Because of killing these madmen, Xiao Yi collected enough experience to advance to another level. Especially the man with glasses gave three times as many evolution points as the others. Gouzi didn't have enough evolution points because he killed less. Some.

  After Shen Jinwen came back, she didn't immediately go to Xu Zhi to redeem her promise. She was so tired that her mind could hardly move. She just wanted to lie down and rest, so she agreed to see Xu Zhi tomorrow.

  Xiao Yi's injuries are a bit serious, but fortunately they can be upgraded, while Gouzi also needs to rest for a while to heal his wounds.

  When Xiao Yi woke up, it had reached level 16.

  [Family: Python Lv16
  Spirit: 400
  Physical: 1800
  Attributes: Blade

  traits: Poison Lv6, Sharpness Lv4, Bloodthirsty Lv5, Cunning Lv4, Strength Lv4]