91-100

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
91. Chapter 91 91 Death and Rebirth
  Chapter 91 91. Death and Rebirth

  After Xu Zhi asked about the scope of the formation, he left here with his family members.

  But when she walked to the edge, she said to Xiao Yiyi: "In a while, you will become an ordinary size and stay inside the edge, with your tail outside. I will do an experiment."

  The last time she found that her dependents did not seem to be affected. She also wanted to try the influence of red light this time. If the situation went wrong, she could immediately ask the dog to pull it out by dragging its tail.

  Beyond that, she patted her pocket, and a little alien head popped out of it.

  "After two minutes, let the parasite in Huo Ze's body eat him."

  Within the formation, Huo Ze proudly commanded Yu Shenwei to arrange all the preparations. After all, he was blind now. Although he knew what to do, he couldn't do it by himself. Also troublesome.

  Waiting for everything to be ready, Huo Ze said: "Tear out your own heart, put it in the eye of the formation, and then use blood to connect all the materials, and the ceremony will begin."

  And he himself was already standing in the formation Eyes waiting.

  Yu Shen sighed slightly. Logically speaking, her current body would make it difficult for her to even stand. She could walk well only because Xu Zhi fed her a lot of blood in advance. Blood was a good thing, but she didn't actually think that way. drink.

  Because I always feel that something will happen if I drink too much.

  Now she is expected to shed the blood that supports her reluctant actions?

  Yu Shenwei was not very willing.

  But in a fight, even if Huo Ze is blind, she is no match for Huo Ze. After all, as long as she is a human being, she can be knocked down with a push.

  What to do now?

  Although Xu Zhi made those promises to her, he didn't leave her any plans or helpers. Could it be that she just said it casually?

  At the end of the day, Yu Shenwei suddenly realized that she didn't want Xu Zhi to just talk casually, but she really wanted to get rid of Huo Ze and become that candidate.

  However, before she could think of what to do, Huo Ze, standing in front of the formation, suddenly let out a painful wail.

  In Yu Shenwei's eyes, Huo Ze suddenly stretched out his hand to cover his heart, and fell to his knees with a painful expression. Screams kept coming from his mouth. Suddenly, a black branch-like thing came out of Huo Ze's body. The chest bursts out of the ground.

  Then there was another one, and then, Huo Ze's screams became weaker and weaker, and a large amount of blood continued to gush out from the hole in his heart. Seeing this, Yu Shenwei felt that it could not be wasted, so he walked up and reached out to take it. Take the blood and sprinkle it where Huo Ze said.

  The blood gushing from the wound did not increase, but became less and less, as if something in his body was sucking the blood.

  When Yu Shenwei sprinkled the last bit of blood on the designated location, some kind of ripples seemed to suddenly appear in the air, and something invisible penetrated her body. She couldn't see it, but she could feel it.