Two

The bully girl was also terrified by her own action, not knowing why she did such a reckless thing. Some of her friends were gaping at them, screaming in an eerie mix of bewilderment and horror while some others were trembling and sweating out of intimidation.

Hae Won collapsed onto the ground, heaving out painful moans for a few moments, and then stood up again. Looking at the bully with her bloodshot eyes, she pulled the knife out. As the slitting sound of the knife sprang to her ears, the bully dropped onto the ground out of shock, crawling backwards and scraping her legs against the concrete floor.

"What... who the f*ck... are you?" she stammered and stared at Hae Won's wounds which miraculously began to seal themselves and the bleeding also gradually stopped.

"You mother*cker," Hae Won put the knife on the bully girl's neck, "You could have just killed somebody, you know?"

Caught off guard by Hae Won's threatening, the bully temporarily lost her sanity, tearing her hair out and screaming uncontrollably. Meanwhile, the friends in her gang could do nothing but helplessly look at the unfolding scene.

"Hey, this is my last warning for all of you," Hae Won pointed the knife outwards and slowly turned to meet the eyes of each bully, "You really don't know what I can do, huh?"

After the warning, Hae Won threw the knife away immediately left, leaving the bullies baffled with countless questions. How could she survive after being stabbed right at the chest like that?

******

The next day, Hae Won's father and the bully girl's mother were called to school because of the incident. Neither Hae Won nor the girl wanted to admit themselves to be wrong. The girl's mother also showed an extremely uncooperative attitude. Eventually, it was Hae Won's father who took the blame.

"I'm really sorry for what my daughter did," he offered her an apologetic nod, "It isn't her fault, it's me who couldn't teach her well enough."

"Dad, you did nothing wrong," Hae Won pulled her father's arm and said in irritation, "You and I, we did nothing wrong. Shouldn't they say sorry to us right now?"

"You barely had a single scratch. What about my precious daughter? Look at her, isn't she more severely injured? Apologise to her, right now!" the mother banged the table and yelled at Hae Won.

"I won't, what are you gonna do?" Hae Won retorted and stood up.

"I apologise, on behalf of her," her father pushed her shoulder down and said, "My daughter it's a bit stubborn so it's a bit hard to make her apologise now. I'll try to talk to her at home."

"Huh," the mother scoffed and glared at Hae Won, and then turned to her father, "At least you have some manners so I'll let this slide. But make sure that your daughter doesn't pose any danger to others."

"Sure, I will," Hae Won's father said, "But can you and your daughter tell everyone who witnessed the incident...to keep it as a secret, please?"

"Why do we do that? She hurt my baby badly. And now you want us to keep it as a secret?"

"I just...don't want things to escalate."

"OK," the bully girl said. "I don't want things to escalate either. We should forget her, right mom?"

"Fine, then let's keep it a secret," the mother said and grabbed her daughter's arm, "Let's leave, darling! Stay away from that monster."